Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 166 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When he's eligible for free agency and he's one of the best players in the comp, the Power won't want to be out of the top 8.

I don't anticipate a trade any time soon.
Still reckon he won’t go anywhere, didn’t like out of state before, can’t see him coming to us.

Oh we VERY intentionally bottomed out. An absolute full rebuild.

Everyone here was desperate for it at the time. Personally, I wasn't sure what options we had, but full rebuilds can take a decade before they're successful - and if topping up is an option, you should take it.

What an absolute load of revisionist rubbish. YOU couldn't even find room for Mackay in your best 22.

B: Brown, Talia, Doedee
HB: Laird, Hartigan, Gibbs
C: Milera, M.Crouch, Smith
HF: McHenry, Walker, Lynch
F: McAdam, Fogarty, Frampton
R: O’Brien, B.Crouch, Sloane
Int: Jones, Gallucci, Flanders, Kelly/Knight

Emg (from): Atkins, Sholl, Seedsman, Stengle

The rest: Mackay, McPherson, Davis, Strachan, Wilson, Butts, Hamill, Murphy, Poholke ...

I want McAdam to start ahead of Stengle, though the absence of crumbling small forwards is worrying.

Amazing isn't it .....the board constantly blows up on nepotism for ex Crows players ....yet here we are advocating Rutten come back to the Crows as an assistant Coach

Why? .....give me a reason ....because all I can see is hypocrisy

There could be some hypocrisy, but there's also a sizeable portion who are happy with ex-crows players returning, but only after having expanded their horizons for a few years in other systems. But not when it's someone like Burton who's time at Lions saw them suffer well above average soft tissue injuries. They'd need to have been successful. Goodwin is a case in point, he's been successful, coached with Roos and Bomber. If we ignore the reported cultural issues at Melbourne, he's got the required CV to be welcomed back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not keen on the word soft being used as much as it is from the other side of the fence.
Never seen EH shirk a contest or drop his head when marking in front, the equivalent for a big man.
Would trade him for a biscuit but he is not soft.
RT has a slight issue head dropping imo when pack marking which I think is hopefully going/gone .

There could be some hypocrisy, but there's also a sizeable portion who are happy with ex-crows players returning, but only after having expanded their horizons for a few years in other systems. But not when it's someone like Burton who's time at Lions saw them suffer well above average soft tissue injuries. They'd need to have been successful. Goodwin is a case in point, he's been successful, coached with Roos and Bomber. If we ignore the reported cultural issues at Melbourne, he's got the required CV to be welcomed back.
The players made Goodwin, not his Coaching .....if not for a 15 minute extravaganza from Gawn, Petracca, and Oliver ....MELB lose that GF, and Goodwin is viewed entirely different

A sliding doors moment

i didn't start the accusations but Trigger decided it was easier to pick on me than the others. sorry im not putting up with that... you too like an argument
Ok, this is getting silly now. I was merely responding to you. It seems we both get piled on here. So let’s shake hands and move on as fellow supporters? I’ve only got Sanders on ignore too. So we have that in common. Like I said, I’m happy to put my hand up if I’m wrong about my intel.

Not keen on the word soft being used as much as it is from the other side of the fence.
Never seen EH shirk a contest or drop his head when marking in front, the equivalent for a big man.
Would trade him for a biscuit but he is not soft.
RT has a slight issue head dropping imo when pack marking which I think is hopefully going/gone .
Not soft, but concrete hands.

Shows you how badly we ballsed up our coaching last off-season. Knew we needed to beef it up, missed every single target we went for so had to promote our 2nds coaches (Godden and Hombsch) to our AFL side.
Hombsch was a good promotion.

Bit of luck there

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back