Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

What if he's got a brain though?
What of that isn't true?

Port don't have a forward line or a defense, and their midfield has been found out by other top level clubs. They could absolutely fall apart once they don't have the easiest draw in the comp.

If someone involved at the Crows can't make the case that they're a talented list and on the improve, then they should quit immediately.

If you're trying to attract Cumming, you're not telling him to go and read the BigFooty board. You're selling the vision.

What of that isn't true?

Port don't have a forward line or a defense, and their midfield has been found out by other top level clubs. They could absolutely fall apart once they don't have the easiest draw in the comp.

If someone involved at the Crows can't make the case that they're a talented list and on the improve, then they should quit immediately.

If you're trying to attract Cumming, you're not telling him to go and read the BigFooty board. You're selling the vision.

But Port are selling the Mostyn vision of themselves?

What of that isn't true?

As I said though, what if he's got a brain and sees that our next progression is more likely to be a coach sacking than an assault on the top four?

So... who wants in?

What of that isn't true?

If you're trying to attract Cumming, you're not telling him to go and read the BigFooty board. You're selling the vision
perhaps see it a little differently here. Luko seems like he prefers to stay on GC (every report i have seen states how he loves the lifestyle) and media chat about him offering a pay cut even to remain so. there had been articles in previous off seasons (2-3 years ago) with Luko interviewed and stating he was glad he wasnt in the SA media spotlight like his best mate Rozee.

i personally think he wants to stay in GC and theres clearly a chance that happens. he has a contract for 2 more years and can ultimately poo poo any trade. him taking a pay cut also would resonate well with Dimma I imagine showing sacrifice needed to be part of a successful team.

very interesting one to watch

ps agree Power have reached their peak. clearly team isnt up to it with the weaknesses you identified - basically crap backline and forwardline. their best player in those areas about to get traded out which only harms them more in the short to medium term. i expect they miss finals next year

Hang the bloke that mentored the guy and recently carried the club by going All Australian. It's got nothing to do with a coach that has a sub 30% win rate when we aren't playing WC or North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So @crickettrag1965 has mentioned we upped our offer to Cumming today, given Port's expanded interest in him with Coll keen on Perryman. Also mentions Nathan O'Driscoll... but more along the lines of 'why aren't we keen on him'?
Ryan Daniels reported a few days ago Nathan O'Driscoll is about to re-sign with Freo... he's usually bang on the money.

perhaps see it a little differently here. Luko seems like he prefers to stay on GC (every report i have seen states how he loves the lifestyle) and media chat about him offering a pay cut even to remain so. there had been articles in previous off seasons (2-3 years ago) with Luko interviewed and stating he was glad he wasnt in the SA media spotlight like his best mate Rozee.

i personally think he wants to stay in GC and theres clearly a chance that happens. he has a contract for 2 more years and can ultimately poo poo any trade. him taking a pay cut also would resonate well with Dimma I imagine showing sacrifice needed to be part of a successful team.

very interesting one to watch

ps agree Power have reached their peak. clearly team isnt up to it with the weaknesses you identified - basically crap backline and forwardline. their best player in those areas about to get traded out which only harms them more in the short to medium term. i expect they miss finals next year

Friday night they had EIGHT players with 7 possessions or less.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back