VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley apparently in tears after game
It’s like he’s just woken up to how his side is playing….
You were shyte Ken….its just that we were shyter
Your next pantsing isnt far away

Hinkley apparently in tears after game
It’s like he’s just woken up to how his side is playing….
You were shyte Ken….its just that we were shyter
Your next pantsing isnt far away

I thought he was crying , because all the media were saying well done to him, and he knew that it was just a flip of the coin and a nod to an umpire that gave him the win over such a crap side as the Saints.

Lance looks like the biggest sooky pants

Disappointing to hear. He seems to have been given every chance. Even driving the boss' car!

He could be years off the level, getting his body developed. He does seem to have some special skills though and for mine I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it. I feel like it won't be with us however!

Wonder if we should let WCE trade for him sooner rather than later, before the value degrades. Which would be a shame because he's just the type of player we need forward.

Purely subjective thoughts here, joining dots/reading between the lines!

Anyone watching see if stocker was playing in defence or somewhere else? Seemed to get a lot of it early
The bloke he was playing on pulled his pants down as the game went on , he kicked six , not all on Stocker though

Disappointing to hear. He seems to have been given every chance. Even driving the boss' car!

He could be years off the level, getting his body developed. He does seem to have some special skills though and for mine I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it. I feel like it won't be with us however!

Wonder if we should let WCE trade for him sooner rather than later, before the value degrades. Which would be a shame because he's just the type of player we need forward.

Purely subjective thoughts here, joining dots/reading between the lines!

Just had a look at stats. Kicked 2 goals. He's got a very relaxed attitude and doesn't do much when he's not got the ball but if he can keep scoring he's on track.

Just had a look at stats. Kicked 2 goals. He's got a very relaxed attitude and doesn't do much when he's not got the ball but if he can keep scoring he's on track.
There is no one on our list that can do what he can with the ball in his hands, trouble is he doesn't get it much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back