Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A high ball to Lobb is stupid. We have near no#one who can win the hi Ball into the fwd line.

But Lobb will get lost in his defensive role. He is exploitable.
Whomever he plays on should take him away from the footy and then lose him on the turn.

OR, if Lobb holds a defensive position that is a kick from the contest ...bypass him through the middle.

If the Hawks are hemmed in on the wing, and need to get out kick from the wing, we cannot bomb it long. The better option is a top spinning or side winger kick that no-one can mark.

Edit: a belly-ball kick or a torp... anything other than a predictable trajectory drop punt.

Let our smalls go to work and see their small backs fail. Or, lock the ball in the fwd 50.

Last edited:
Dogs supporter here I come in peace.

I don’t think the supporters give a shit about the scheduling clashing with AFLW, it is what it is.

Also regarding Jones, he will get a week but most people assume he will get off with a challenge (including media personnel like Jon Ralph and Tom Morris).

Dogs have a strong case, as Cadman didn’t hit his head, wasn’t even taken off for a HIA. It was one motion, no sling involved.

Looking forward to next Friday, it’ll be a cracking game. Whichever team wins has an easy game the week after against Geelong.
Don't come in here and talk shit mate. I've seen the garbage you have posted on your own board about us and how much your mob is going to thrash us. It's disingenuous and you know it. If your here in good faith and genuinely wish us good luck and hope for a great contest all good. You and the rest of them over there have no Interest in talking about the opposition and matchups etc. bunch of posters with Inferiority complexes. Go back to drooling over your unbeatable forward line and amazing coach on your own board.

Fish rots at the head there , was deemed acceptable by the clowns running the show on their board .

It's a shame as I like some decent oppo discussion and welcome it , in this case unfortunately they can all move on
There shockers over there mate. Can't even have a casual discussion about matchups. They couldn't care less. Pointed out Hardwick will play on Weightman when a poster was suggesting Weddle would play on him from memory and it just got dismissed. When he gets his pants pulled down for the upteenth time against him you might care than. Id hazard a guess hardly any watch anything except Bulldogs matches. Explains the inferiority complexes going on.

Wow - looking at how Hawks posters got carded for complimenting a Bulldogs player on the Bulldogs board the oppo posters stopping by here should count themselves lucky. They are beyond unwelcoming.
Shockers quite alot of them. This is why it will be great to get the win and send them back to irrelevancy where they belong so they can piss and moan about Bevo again.

I really don't understand the pi$$ing contest between us and Dogs supporters. We have 5 -7 years of finals ahead of us.
This Bulldogs team has underperformed. 1 premiership in 8 years and they have an old list. This is their only chance. They get bundled out and it's curtains for the next 5 years for another rebuild. We all know who has more to lose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't come in here and talk shit mate. I've seen the garbage you have posted on your own board about us and how much your mob is going to thrash us. It's disingenuous and you know it. If your here in good faith and genuinely wish us good luck and hope for a great contest all good. You and the rest of them over there have no Interest in talking about the opposition and matchups etc. bunch of posters with Inferiority complexes. Go back to drooling over your unbeatable forward line and amazing coach on your own board.
It’s bizarre how Footscray (the club with the shittest history in the sport) can talk smack about the club with the greatest history.

We live in a strange world where a Footscray fan can do anything but look at Hawthorn with absolute envy

In my 20 years on this forum I never thought I would see a day like this

It’s bizarre how Footscray (the club with the shittest history in the sport)

St Kilda fans reading that line:

Happy Excuse Me GIF

Dogs fans chirping at Hawthorn fans is hysterical.
Pewny little club that until 2016 was miraculously worse off success wise than the saints, 1 flag and 1 other grand final.
Laughable, a few ok years since 2016 and they are cocky.

Give me a spell.

Oh they broke their membership record as well. A hulking 58k members.

Spare me

Dogs fans chirping at Hawthorn fans is hysterical.
Pewny little club that until 2016 was miraculously worse off success wise than the saints, 1 flag and 1 other grand final.
Laughable, a few ok years since 2016 and they are cocky.

Give me a spell.

Oh they broke their membership record as well. A hulking 58k members.

Spare me

Hawthorn have been pox for a decade (started 0-5) and yet we have 82,000 members and had 4 games over 75,000.

Will hit 95,000 next year

Don't knock the dogs, we might have endless boring premierships to rewatch but the doggies have these classics to look back on.

View attachment 2094337 View attachment 2094339

Hot Dogs......commentary from Doug Hawkins. You think Brownie is bad, holy shit just wait to you hear him speak. :laughv1:

1994 was a season to savour? They finished 5th and went out in straight sets under the old McIntyre system, losing their second final by 79 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back