News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Max starts to look happy . Currently he doesn't
sounds like he'd just ripped a few bongs in that vid, needs to substitute them with a line before his next media bit

honestly though our media department needs to be better at directing these interviews, bring a bit more energy to it

Last edited:

Max King just did an interview with trade radio. He spoke well and sounds refreshed and really optimistic about our future. He is the sort of kid who should be encouraged to do more media stuff, I think it would help his confidence no end. Especially when he is honest as he has been in recent times with the media, people will be a lot more supportive of where he is at with that transparency.

Last edited:
Max King just did an interview with trade radio. He spoke well and sounds refreshed and really optimistic about our future. He is the sort of kid who should be encouraged to do more media stuff, I think it would help his confidence no end. Especially when he is honest as he has been in recent times with the media, people will be a lot more supportive of where he is at with that transparency.
I’d be optimistic about life if I just signed for millions as well!

A video of Max's teammates talking about him after he signed the big new deal.
Great for Max to sign a long term deal but did they really need to drag everyone out to give him a pat on the back , we all know Max has ability but I hope his attitude changes and then we may see the best of him.
I cant remember any of our players ever getting such fanfare over signing up again.

Last edited:
Great for Max to sign a long term deal but did they really need to drag everyone out to give him a pat on the back , we all know Max has ability but I hope his attitude changes and then we may see the best of him.
I cant remember any of our players ever getting suck fanfare over signing up again.
Hey, don't shoot the messenger.... :)

If you read his recent interview though, sounds like he has got exactly the attitude we need. Has obviously been as frustrated with himself and his body as we were. So here's hoping.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger.... :)

If you read his recent interview though, sounds like he has got exactly the attitude we need. Has obviously been as frustrated with himself and his body as we were. So here's hoping.
Opps , sorry mate I didn't mean it to sound like I was having a go at you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zak Jones on his re-signing for 2025

Lloyd talking up Max King from the other day, starts from 12:43, goes for about two minutes. On a side note, earlier in the broadcast they were talking about Kako and Lloyd was pronouncing it to rhyme with rack-o.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back