List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

PicksClubsResult
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & EssendonMelbourne receives Essendon's R1 (9), 2025 R3 Pick
Essendon receives Melbourne's 2025 F1, 2024 R2 (28,40), R3(46,54), R4 (65) Picks
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & AdelaideAdelaide receives Melbourne's 2025 3R Pick
Melbourne receives Adelaide's 2024 3R(46) Pick
11-10-24 - Pick TradeBrisbane & RichmondRichmond receives Brisbane's 1R Pick (pick 20)
Brisbane receives Richmond's 2R (32,42), 3R (43,45) Picks
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & BrisbaneCarlton receives Brisbane's R4 (73), 2025 R2 Pick
Brisbane receives Carlton's R2(34), R4(66)
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & HawthornCarlton receives Hawthorn's R1(14) pick
Hawthorn receives Carlton's 2025 R1, R2 (tied to Carlton) picks

PlayerOriginal ClubTrade/FANew ClubResult
Isaac CummingGWSUFAAdelaideEnd of Round 1 Compo (pick 21) to GWS
Josh BattleSt KildaUFAHawthornRound 1 Compo (Pick 8) to St.Kilda
Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Melbourne trade its two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 28 and 40), two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 46 and 54), its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 65) and its 2025 Round 1 selection to Essendon.
Essendon trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 9) and its 2025 Round 3 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively to Melbourne.
---------
Melbourne trade its 2025 Round 3 selection to the Adelaide Crows for its 2024 Round 3 selection (currently 46) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Brisbane trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 20) to Richmond for two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 32 and 42) and two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 43 and 45) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft.
---------
Carlton trade its 2024 Round 2 selection (currently 34) and 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 66) to Brisbane for its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 73) and 2025 Round 2 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Carlton trade its 2025 Round 1 selection and 2025 Round 2 selection (tied to Carlton) to Hawthorn for its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 14) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

Last edited:

No Way What GIF by Originals

Alright brady I’m taking over
44 for Parker and konstanty done deal

Walk away from all other deals

Split pick 2 with tigers for 6 and 10/11

They then get Lalor and FOS

We get a KPF and Tauru
Geez I'm sure I've heard this somewhere before, just can't put my finger on it...

Yeah I guess.

But is we this draft as even and deep.

It’s going to see a lot of busts just like every top 30. You could argue it going to be harder to pick a good player at 10 than most years. Certainly harder than picking a gun at say pick 4 in 2025.

We are coming from so far back a top 4 pick would have to be assumed.
A sixth straight bottom four finish?

Nah that can absolutely GAGF.

Rumour has it that Ben McKay wants out at the Bombers and met with Viney & Clarko. Misses the North culture of no expectations and non-performance, keen to get back to Arden Street. Might be why we’re holding our F1. Stay tuned…
He plays for Brad Scott.

Alright brady I’m taking over
44 for Parker and konstanty done deal

Walk away from all other deals

Split pick 2 with tigers for 6 and 10/11

They then get Lalor and FOS

We get a KPF and Tauru
And when the swans and tigers both say no?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While it’s been a frustrating and boring trade period, I don’t mind our position. If we can get Parker and Daniel across the line (even if we have to use or split 25 and 44) and then do some savvy pick swapping leading up to draft night using 2 and F1, we could conceivably get 3-4 picks inside top 15-20 in a very strong field.

I’m not sure it has a lack of currency.

Maybe shrewd operators know that Brady and co will buckle and give it up for some magic beans.

I think a lot of clubs sense weakness and are playing the man.
Are you genuinely suggesting that our list manager is so far behind EVERYONE else's that they're playing funny buggers with him specifically. Can you hear yourself?

Daniel is a fringe HBF with severe limitations. We're a side with major list gaps in KPFs and small forwards.

If we give up pick 25 for him in a draft predicted to have good KPF and small forwards options around that mark, we should be deregistered, lol.
Yes well, its interesting to say the least but IF this does happen one thing we will know for sure, we will go from 75% to 100% positive that we are going to take Alix or Harry in the first round of the draft.

i don’t mind missing out on Houston. would of filled a need, but we would of paid overs for him.

E Richards is a free agent next year, so we could target him and keep our future first round pick for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you genuinely suggesting that our list manager is so far behind EVERYONE else's that they're playing funny buggers with him specifically. Can you hear yourself?

Every list manager knows that BigFooty posters are the real list managers.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back