List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

PicksClubsResult
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & EssendonMelbourne receives Essendon's R1 (9), 2025 R3 Pick
Essendon receives Melbourne's 2025 F1, 2024 R2 (28,40), R3(46,54), R4 (65) Picks
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & AdelaideAdelaide receives Melbourne's 2025 3R Pick
Melbourne receives Adelaide's 2024 3R(46) Pick
11-10-24 - Pick TradeBrisbane & RichmondRichmond receives Brisbane's 1R Pick (pick 20)
Brisbane receives Richmond's 2R (32,42), 3R (43,45) Picks
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & BrisbaneCarlton receives Brisbane's R4 (73), 2025 R2 Pick
Brisbane receives Carlton's R2(34), R4(66)
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & HawthornCarlton receives Hawthorn's R1(14) pick
Hawthorn receives Carlton's 2025 R1, R2 (tied to Carlton) picks

PlayerOriginal ClubTrade/FANew ClubResult
Isaac CummingGWSUFAAdelaideEnd of Round 1 Compo (pick 21) to GWS
Josh BattleSt KildaUFAHawthornRound 1 Compo (Pick 8) to St.Kilda
Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Melbourne trade its two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 28 and 40), two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 46 and 54), its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 65) and its 2025 Round 1 selection to Essendon.
Essendon trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 9) and its 2025 Round 3 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively to Melbourne.
---------
Melbourne trade its 2025 Round 3 selection to the Adelaide Crows for its 2024 Round 3 selection (currently 46) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Brisbane trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 20) to Richmond for two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 32 and 42) and two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 43 and 45) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft.
---------
Carlton trade its 2024 Round 2 selection (currently 34) and 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 66) to Brisbane for its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 73) and 2025 Round 2 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Carlton trade its 2025 Round 1 selection and 2025 Round 2 selection (tied to Carlton) to Hawthorn for its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 14) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

Last edited:

Side note to distract me from Houston/Parker/Daniel.

I feel like we are one of the few clubs that hasn't recently voluntarily traded out an okay player for better capital. When was the last time we did that? Schwass?

I know we need to keep all the good players we can get but I'm surprised we haven't seen some of the bottom half of our best 22 floated to sweeten deals. Or even better players in a position of surplus to fill a need.

There is so much conflicting, unsourced bullshit going on that for my own sanity I'm refusing to believe anything I hear or read unless I've heard it straight from the player. And even then I'd be dubious. This whole trade period is pathetic.

Thoughts and prayers with Rory Atkins tonight.

Here's my conspiracy theory: the Houston trade is the hottest topic this trade period and so the AFL could not afford to let this deal go through first thing tomorrow. They told all three clubs involved to make a scene (Port pulling out of the deal) so it can be dragged on until the deadline.

It all makes too much sense. Where would the content be otherwise?

Wtf is actually happening, lol.
Nothing Conan Obrien GIF by First We Feast

Side note to distract me from Houston/Parker/Daniel.

I feel like we are one of the few clubs that hasn't recently voluntarily traded out an okay player for better capital. When was the last time we did that? Schwass?

I know we need to keep all the good players we can get but I'm surprised we haven't seen some of the bottom half of our best 22 floated to sweeten deals. Or even better players in a position of surplus to fill a need.

Who would want any of our bottom 10-15 players.

Even when we had some players of half decent value (Tarrant & Brown) we managed to **** it up and get bugger all for them.

Here's my conspiracy theory: the Houston trade is the hottest topic this trade period and so the AFL could not afford to let this deal go through first thing tomorrow. They told all three clubs involved to make a scene (Port pulling out of the deal) so it can be dragged on until the deadline.

Maybe. Or maybe some brainiac at Port has only just realised the Atkins deal was the fourth or fifth best option already available to them.

This wouldn’t surprise me at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’d be like having 2 Xmas’s

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back