Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

Surprised at the lack of chatter/interest in our F1 if it is indeed on the table. Particularly from the SA teams if they want to improve their shot at Dyson Sharp.
I suspect that they fear the death ride. It could be a top four pick but (and I say this with a touch of bravado) it could also be 16 to 18!

Pick 25 for Caleb Daniel is close to fair value.

Baulking at trades like that in an attempt to chase maximum value on every lot of magic beans we come across is why we've been unable to close the gap on decent sides.

You're probably getting at least 60 quality games out of Daniel, which will be better value than most players taken in the 25-35 range this year. You also get the upside of the immediate return on value in an environment where the actual valuable picks we've taken recently need senior leaders.
Well, Daniel >> Will Walker yes

We should give GC a good offer for pick 13 to push us to the front on Houston and also just draft a good player with that pick. That's a good range in this draft, from what I hear.
What's a good offer? By the sound of it nothing less than F1 will do, and that is too much.

Andrew McLeod was ‘just a half-back flanker ‘ and he took a premiership off us.
I have never been able to watch a replay, but all I remember in the second half is McLeod basically working his magic from inside the centre square (because he seemed injured).

Wonderful player!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had 5 in the top 30 3 years ago and that's not looking so good. Not as high picks as this year but you really need to nail them.

The pick 17 hurts the most. They traded their 2020 first for it to Geelong which became Holmes.

View attachment 2135952
I reckon you’ll find a few busts inside the top 15 this year. Its seriously hard to gauge where this draft crop
Is at. Im not believing its a “superdraft”

looks like Richmond might only need 1 draft to rebuild.Could be 7 picks inside the top30

Twenty years ago, they had 5 picks in the top 20. They chose Deledio (1), Tambling (4), Danny Meyer (12), Adam Pattison (16) and Dean Polo (20).

They took both Deledio and Tambling before Buddy Franklin and Lewis.

They'd want to do a better job of it this time.

the acurate one would be rolling in his virtual grave hearing we're chasing Tom Thumb as a recruit.

I didn't even realise he was gone.

I will break the freakin doors down at Arden St if we give up pick 25 for Parker. I want him, but there's no way we can burn 25 in such a strong draft.

Nobody has ever said we would be trading 25 for Parker. All that's been said is they don't want a pick in the 60's.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back