List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The same people on this site defend every single trade/move the club makes. Like clockwork. Embarrassing. Some of the mental gymnastics going on in here 😂
Be fair they have layers of defence.

1. LOL. It hasn't happened yet. Tap the sign, yada yada.

But preemptively, just in case they also prepared:

2. LOL. We're not exactly filling our list spots. He brings leadership (??!!) and experience.

What's this about Gary Rohan to north?
Dunno, what is it?

The same people on this site defend every single trade/move the club makes. Like clockwork. Embarrassing. Some of the mental gymnastics going on in here 😂
man flipping GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The same people on this site defend every single trade/move the club makes. Like clockwork. Embarrassing. Some of the mental gymnastics going on in here
The same people whinge about every move the club makes. Embarrassing.

It's glass half full versus glass half empty.

Some people just take a minute to think why the likes of Clarko and Viney want to add a player and talk about how it might be a positive. Others are just scared of how everything might go bad.

And right on time…

Who said we had to take it to the draft?

Zurhaar will not pay back his contract. He won’t even come close to that value.

You might think I post shit, but at least I don’t humm on the balls of the club every single year and then start whinging mid year about where we are at when the shit hits the fan. You were a staunch supporter of McKay, McDonald, Simpkin from memory along the way jumping into threads laying into those who saw the writing on the wall from years out…

Do you ever post anything that isn’t moaning about another poster or brown nosing anything to do with the club, no matter how stupid?
lmao i think youve got me confused with someone else. McKay was and is garbage and we got massive overs for him. McDonald's a solid enough citizen and an underrated defender but probably should be phased out over the next 18 months for someone more dynamic. I will never apologise for being a big Jy fan and defender. He's a very good footballer. and my posting record is immaculate, almost perfect opinions each and every time tbh

anyway, wonder if you think Jackson Archer is in the top 200 players of his age yet

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back