Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

I will break the freakin doors down at Arden St if we give up pick 25 for Parker. I want him, but there's no way we can burn 25 in such a strong draft.
People keep mentioning Konstanty anyone seen him play is he possibly an addition to this trade ?

The news coming out is that Daniel doesn't want to leave. He loves the club, wants them to make the call and push him out rather than him make a decision, he seems to lean towards the idea of staying and winning back a spot in the side rather than go to another club offering opportunity etc.

I really don't think it's us dragging our feet here.
Then he should stay.

He doesn’t sound committed or excited to come to us and it seems like we are being used to force the Bulldogs into a decision if they want him or not?

If that’s the case I’m not at all excited at the prospect of him coming to us if the Dogs decide they don’t need him.

I would virtually be asking him to make the call or any offer is off the table.

The news coming out is that Daniel doesn't want to leave. He loves the club, wants them to make the call and push him out rather than him make a decision, he seems to lean towards the idea of staying and winning back a spot in the side rather than go to another club offering opportunity etc.

I really don't think it's us dragging our feet here.
I respect that. Loyalty. He is at the prime age at 28, has a grand final, a Best and Fairest and an AA at the club.

It'd be tough to realise that your club is chasing pick 25.

Surprised at the lack of chatter/interest in our F1 if it is indeed on the table. Particularly from the SA teams if they want to improve their shot at Dyson Sharp.
Port don't have the picks. Their F1 will be gone for Lukosius and the Houston pick 11/13 won't be enough.
Crows have to figure out the Peatling trade. I'd think we would be waiting to see what picks Tigers or Freo have left.
GWS Giants another team who might get something for Peatling, might be a F1 from Crows with pick swaps.
Still a lot to play out I think before we know what teams have what. Also there's a pick exchange period before the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Told u guys ! My ITK contact was 100% correct .
They want our pick 25?!
That’s because Beatson has taken a step back and instead we have some wannabe hero work experience guy trying to make a name for himself over a deal for a veteran that has asked to move on for a better opportunity.

In my world we call that wannabe hero work experience guy a delusional ****wit.

Someone from the Swans should step in and tell him to pull his head in if that is the ask and do the right thing by a player that has given you great service.

Surely not even a knobhead as green as this bloke is that much of a ******** to ask for Pick 25?

No wonder it takes 2 weeks when it’s being run by a bunch of egotistical w***ers that are more interested in ****ing each other over than just doing fair value trades.

Agree. We’d want the same thing, if the roles were reversed. Pick 25 would be tantamount to suicide by us.
I don’t think anyone with a shred of sense thinks Parker is anywhere near Pick 25 at his age.

This deal is literally a player that has given you great service asking to move for an opportunity to extend his career pre and post retirement. I’m sure we have floated some kind of post playing coaching idea to Parker.

I reckon you’ll find a few busts inside the top 15 this year. Its seriously hard to gauge where this draft crop
Is at. Im not believing its a “superdraft”
Spot on.

Very even draft but very few standouts.

Will be more busts in the 1st round than at a P Diddy's WHITE PARTY.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

I think that's fair enough for Swans to want more than pick 62 for Parker. He is worth more than that with a contract.
Don't think he's worth 25, that is ridiculous. 43 with 58 coming back at worst but I'd offer 61 and a F4 next or swapping F3's before giving up 43 as I'd take it to the draft as it may come in a bit earlier with bids matching.
Could always move our F2 (19-25) for two picks (25-45 range) or get picks from splitting or moving the F1.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back