List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

PicksClubsResult
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & EssendonMelbourne receives Essendon's R1 (9), 2025 R3 Pick
Essendon receives Melbourne's 2025 F1, 2024 R2 (28,40), R3(46,54), R4 (65) Picks
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & AdelaideAdelaide receives Melbourne's 2025 3R Pick
Melbourne receives Adelaide's 2024 3R(46) Pick
11-10-24 - Pick TradeBrisbane & RichmondRichmond receives Brisbane's 1R Pick (pick 20)
Brisbane receives Richmond's 2R (32,42), 3R (43,45) Picks
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & BrisbaneCarlton receives Brisbane's R4 (73), 2025 R2 Pick
Brisbane receives Carlton's R2(34), R4(66)
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & HawthornCarlton receives Hawthorn's R1(14) pick
Hawthorn receives Carlton's 2025 R1, R2 (tied to Carlton) picks

PlayerOriginal ClubTrade/FANew ClubResult
Isaac CummingGWSUFAAdelaideEnd of Round 1 Compo (pick 21) to GWS
Josh BattleSt KildaUFAHawthornRound 1 Compo (Pick 8) to St.Kilda
Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Melbourne trade its two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 28 and 40), two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 46 and 54), its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 65) and its 2025 Round 1 selection to Essendon.
Essendon trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 9) and its 2025 Round 3 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively to Melbourne.
---------
Melbourne trade its 2025 Round 3 selection to the Adelaide Crows for its 2024 Round 3 selection (currently 46) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Brisbane trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 20) to Richmond for two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 32 and 42) and two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 43 and 45) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft.
---------
Carlton trade its 2024 Round 2 selection (currently 34) and 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 66) to Brisbane for its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 73) and 2025 Round 2 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Carlton trade its 2025 Round 1 selection and 2025 Round 2 selection (tied to Carlton) to Hawthorn for its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 14) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

Last edited:

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Ligma" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
STOP WITH THE EMOJIS

I know what the hell is going on! I’ve edited my post and fixed it, however I’m not sure why this is happening, so annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What's the appeal of Caleb Daniel ?

He started just 9 games for Footscry this year
He's vertically stunted
He's not fast
He can't jump or defend
He can kick beautifully. I'll give him that, but so did Brad McKenzie.

And giving up an early second rounder

I just don't get it .

Last edited:
Well, I'm not going to have claimed to have listened to it all but you could listen to:
Miles Davis with Sonny Rollins (about 20 mins, 1954)
Miles Davis and the Modern Jazz Giants (about 40 mins, 1959, recorded 1954/56)
Is it better or worse than his later stuff? I don't really think in those terms. I enjoy it just as much.
You should give his 80s stuff another go! At least he wasn't being boring. Any cringe from the time has worn off now.
I like his old stuff better than his new stuff.

Beg to differ. TM broken more stories this year (or any other) than those tired old hacks you’ve got in ‘level 2’. IMHO
It’s a scale of reliability not productivity.

(Morris and Ralph would be tier 1 in a productivity scale)

The blokes at the age don’t break as much, but I reckon they have decent editorial standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a scale of reliability not productivity.

(Morris and Ralph would be tier 1 in a productivity scale)

The blokes at the age don’t break as much, but I reckon they have decent editorial standards.
As pies fans, Niall, Ryan and Gleeson write endlessly about Collingwood - and break a decent yarn once a year. Delist.

Amazing, given they are more or less getting Lukosius for Houston with a bit of movement to make it even that seems like a very good deal.

Pick 2 in the draft with close friendships within the team, seems like an absolute no brainer.

Dealing with us would make the Lukosuis deal much harder to get over the line.

What's the appeal of Caleb Daniel ?

He started just 9 games this year for Footscry this year
He's vertically stunted
He's not fast
He can't jump or defend
He can kick beautifully. I'll give him that, but so did Brad McKenzie.

And giving up an early second rounder

I just don't get it .

Can kick in a direct line, which is better than 15 others on our List and it’s Bread

Amazing, given they are more or less getting Lukosius for Houston with a bit of movement to make it even that seems like a very good deal.

Pick 2 in the draft with close friendships within the team, seems like an absolute no brainer.

Dealing with us would make the Lukosuis deal much harder to get over the line.
The port football department are prisoners of their own publicity. They trumpeted 2 x 1st rounders for Houston, and basically settled for 13 and 26, and tried to spin Rory Atkins (!) as a make weight. No wonder people are upset

friends fail GIF

The past 12 hours

Anyway, looking forward to whoever we get appearing in my Inbox with that glossy AI Brownlow Medalist looking poster

Oh and Members beware of auto deductions next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back