List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris johnson from the lions almost invented the modern attacking hbf.
Got taught by Pykie, who in turn learnt from D.King, who himself learnt from the very awesome R.Smith. Rossy Smith learnt from Stephen Icke, who modelled his game on one Gary Hardeman .....

I did of course, just make all of that up :cool:

I get that we need talls, and I don't mind targeting him, but he's really not the calibre of player that Houston is.
Unless they are free agents then neither are what we need .

You don't give up pick 2 or split it for these types.

Pick 2 is a Judd Martin Sheezel Pendlebury type player

You don't give up that for a Housten and SDK type

That's what your suggesting

Martin or Judd for Housten and SDK

Would you trade Harry Sheezel for Housten and SDK

Not in a million years

Yeh as a rule of thumb, I stay away from bainmarie chicken.. especially vietnamese shit

I once ate off a sample tray of a large chicken takeaway out Airport West way

It was the size of a 50 cent piece

Three days later I had to be given an injection to stop vomiting

This guy is relentless

Six days ago we had a "huge name in the works behind the scenes" and had offered SDK 5yrs/900k, and were willing to send #2 for the privilege

Five days ago we were no longer in the race for Owies, but had shown interest in Dylan Williams

Four days ago we had Parker & Darling locked in

Three days ago Duursma wanted out after Steve had dug around in his butthole

One day ago his gut said Houston was going to Carlton, and that Balta, Taranto & Hopper were exploring their options, then said we had an offer in front of Konstanty

In the last 24 hours he's claimed Rawlings and Thursfield have something "huge" up their sleeves, pumped up his own tires about SDK being mentioned on TR, and claimed Daniel will sign in the next 72 hours

Can't wait for whatever tomorrow's attention seeking tweet is

Six days ago we had a "huge name in the works behind the scenes" and had offered SDK 5yrs/900k, and were willing to send #2 for the privilege

Five days ago we were no longer in the race for Owies, but had shown interest in Dylan Williams

One day ago his gut said Houston was going to Carlton, and that Balta, Taranto & Hopper were exploring their options, then said we had an offer in front of Konstanty

In the last 24 hours he's claimed Rawlings and Thursfield have something "huge" up their sleeves, pumped up his own tires about SDK being mentioned on TR, and claimed Daniel will sign in the next 72 hours

… and a partridge in a pear tree!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah what you should try is actually backing up your sentiment with evidence.

One things for sure is that he has a better kicking action than most ruckmen. That’s obvious.

Exhibit B would be some of the other mids in the comp who blatantly hack the footy worse than Luke. Examples would include: Oliver, Treloar, Adams, Serong, Anderson, Caldwell, etc.

Luke was hit and miss this year, but has some absolute beauties in his locker based on what I’ve seen in his career.
I'm talking about the action itself, and no it isn't better than most ruckmen. He collapses his upper body forward when kicking, this allows him to get kicks away when running at speed but takes away both power and accuracy. That he does as well as he does with this technique is impressive. But this year he had twice as many inside 50's as anyone else but the worst success rate on the team, it is a major problem for us.

And even when they’re wrong they’re right. Don’t worry they’ll tell you.
I said, “Caleb Daniels has decided to join North” but I didn’t say this year, he’s had a change of mind and is going to play out the rest of his contract with the Dogs and then join North.

He deserves a thread of his own to follow his tips!

True story.... At a public health conference and at lunch Roll'd was rolled out. The epidemiologists literally warned everyone to stay the f*$k away from the Chicken Banh Mi!

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Oh no. I had it for lunch today from a Bakery. I usually zap the crap out of it in the microwave at work.

Figure out who first tagged that guy in here you’ll probably find out who’s sock puppet account it is..

Yeah the Dylan Williams mail came not long after Dwayne mentioned North could look at him on trade radio after a call lol.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back