List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s an all Australian and elite ball user

And will come a lot cheaper than houston
Sure Daniel hits a short target. But I’m not impressed by his defensive side. There is a reason Daniel would come “a lot cheaper than Houston. That’s because Houston is a better footballer. But i wouldn’t be coughing up a F1 for The Problem. :stern look

'The Suns' pick No.6 will be put forward for Rioli, with the Tigers at this stage expected to look for more in return for the 27-year-old'

Season 6 What GIF by The Office
I reckon it must be lovely for the media to do your bidding

So assume Parker, Darling, Daniel and Houston are the "four" senior guys Brady was speaking about potentially getting in. Sounds like we got 3 in the door already.
And Garcia and Kostansky are waiting at the door for North to make more room inside by showing more 2 more North players the door

I’ll wait for anyone other than Sam McClure before I believe this.
Even rootedsteve

Probably the case though.
What’s he worth?
How are Geelong gonna get smith and Oliver in? Completely ****ed if they do, though I don’t rate nose beers smith as highly as most.
Completely agree but you know they'll make it happen, and they've probably got a tutor helping Thomas complete his respect for women course or whatever the afl wants him to do, to pick him up in the 2025 MSD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver and Smith... Geelong would be the only club that could fit those two into their cap alongside the list they already have I suppose so it makes sense these two would both land there.
the mature aged players cost a lot in their primes and then take pay cuts when they hit 30.
Its how they stay relevant and everyone eats.

It’s a shame that all the off field shit that clarry carries turns me off from wanting to get him.

If he didn’t have all of that extra baggage, I’d be all in.
If he didn’t have all that extra baggage he wouldn’t be up for trade.

Sure Daniel hits a short target. But I’m not impressed by his defensive side. There is a reason Daniel would come “a lot cheaper than Houston. That’s because Houston is a better footballer. But i wouldn’t be coughing up a F1 for The Problem. :stern look
How do you intend on getting him?

Apparently the retirement of Hawkins, who was selflessly on 45k for the last 5 years to help keep the group together, has now freed up 1.2 million in their salary cap.
I really do suspect Geelong make player payments off the books and no idea how rife that is in the AFL. I have hard evidence as well having seen first hand a former star's contract (I was his landlord for a while) and was shocked how little it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back