List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it would be to facilitate the Baker trade that gets that done for #3 and Richmond would take Jagga
I cant see North having an interest in Smith so it would be safe to do FOS/Jagga

#6 would be too valuable to trade out imo as it gets the 3rd of the top 7
But if the deal with the eagles for Baker does get done the importance for #2 will be diluted for Richmond
I feel the opposite if you get 3 it makes going after 2 more worthwhile

Gets the first 3 picks in the draft and you can hedge your bets

Essentially turning Bolton, rioli and baker (probably also one of your picks in the 20s) into 2 and 3

I think it would be to facilitate the Baker trade that gets that done for #3 and Richmond would take Jagga
I cant see North having an interest in Smith so it would be safe to do FOS/Jagga

#6 would be too valuable to trade out imo as it gets the 3rd of the top 7
But if the deal with the eagles for Baker does get done the importance for #2 will be diluted for Richmond
Eagles aren’t trading pick 3 for a midget

compare the quality of the forward entries, Dixon didn't stand a chance, i reckon the closest they hit him up was within 2m, meanwhile the Geelong forwards ( tall and small) dined out with the clean low entries out in front of the players. even Cameron got most of his posessions against alir by running off him rather than bodying up to him,

sheezel is a good example, best deliverer into our 50m arc by far,
This isn’t quiet accurate, when the game was on the line in the first half, most of Geelong goals were scored from the chaos ball inside, there was a pretty damning stat, they missed most of their goals from set shots.

That’s what set the game apart, once the ball came to ground, Geelong smalls got to work.

If Dixon got the ball the ground and had quality smalls at his feet like Geelong had, could’ve been a different game.

Last edited:
Fcuk me that's a big call.... Holmes is a gun, Goater would be lucky to clean his boots at this stage of dev... hope you are right but there is a gulf there currently

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
In saying that most of the footy world had no idea how good he really was until this year. His potential was there to be seen though and it really clicked for him this year.

I feel the opposite if you get 3 it makes going after 2 more worthwhile

Gets the first 3 picks in the draft and you can hedge your bets

Essentially turning Bolton, rioli and baker (probably also one of your picks in the 20s) into 2 and 3
Not sure we would

I dont think North are in to Jagga so he would be there at #3 and the cost of an extra 1st rounder would be too much to pay to move 4 how close the quality are from 4-6
im thinking id we get #3
1,FOS
2.Langford/Smillie/Trainor
3.Jagga
4.Draper
5.Armstrong/Shannahan/Trainor
6.Lalor

This isn’t quiet accurate, when the game was on the line in the first half, most of Geelong goals were scored from the chaos ball inside, there was a pretty damning stat, they missed most of their goals from set shots.

That’s what set the game apart, once the ball came to ground, Geelong smalls got to work.

If Dixon got the ball the ground and had quality smalls at his feet like Geelong had, could’ve been a different game.
Chaos balls are low and unpredictable, they were not dump kicks parked on alirs head cherry ripe for him to kill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheezel - Captain, List manager, and soon to bring back captain/coach

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
The kid is what 20 and close to being North Melbourne with all these roles…

As in we have our home base at Arden Street Sheezle House and are the Harry Sheezles?

Our new logo?

1725615702657.jpeg

Clarkson keeps dropping in his media appearances how important ball use and precision is when ‘cutting-up’ from the backline as being a dangerous part of finals footy. So you’d think we should be expecting this to be something blended into our game.

But I don’t know how we do that with Fisher, Scott and Stephens.

Obviously you can see how he wants to implement it with Sheezel and Kercher, but they’re needed up the ground?

Clarkson keeps dropping in his media appearances how important ball use and precision is when ‘cutting-up’ from the backline as being a dangerous part of finals footy. So you’d think we should be expecting this to be something blended into our game.

Obviously you can see how he wants to implement it with Sheezel and Kercher, but they’re needed up the ground?
Stephens is actually a good kick. Sometimes. Actually does have it in him.

Fcuk me that's a big call.... Holmes is a gun, Goater would be lucky to clean his boots at this stage of dev... hope you are right but there is a gulf there currently

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Goater was well on the way to being a very good player. I don't know what he will be like after the Achilles.

Not sure we would

I dont think North are in to Jagga so he would be there at #3 and the cost of an extra 1st rounder would be too much to pay to move 4 how close the quality are from 4-6
im thinking id we get #3
1,FOS
2.Langford/Smillie/Trainor
3.Jagga
4.Draper
5.Armstrong/Shannahan/Trainor
6.Lalor

I think we’ll draft Draper to be honest which would mean we’d be more likely to deal with the Crows if at all.

Fisher has it in him too tbf. The only caveats are that he needs space and the right most sliver of the field is out of bounds

Last edited:
Would he be a better option off half back than fisher
I was surprised North went after Broad , I would have thought Jayden Short would have been perfect for North with where the backline sits.

Now Talking about Backline , Surely North would be making a massive offer to Noah Balta next year
free agent and will only be 25 next year when eligible.

The North team will just about be finished with the rebuild and perfect timing to bring in a Noah Balta
If ever there is to be a 7 year $12 mil deal it would be this with where north are positioned

I was surprised North went after Broad , I would have thought Jayden Short would have been perfect for North with where the backline sits.

Now Talking about Backline , Surely North would be making a massive offer to Noah Balta next year
free agent and will only be 25 next year when eligible.

The North team will just about be finished with the rebuild and perfect timing to bring in a Noah Balta
If ever there is to be a 7 year $12 mil deal it would be this with where north are positioned
Not paying balta 1.5 mil a year - maybe a million a year

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back