List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I live in Perth. I've seen plenty of him. I interact with many Eagles Supporters.

Hes:
Grilled
Sautéed
Toasted
Boiled
Broiled
Microwaved
Seared

And any other word that isn't C****d

Eagles fans I know love Jack and what hes provided. But they'd rather offload him and get something, anything for him. Than the inevitability of him retiring at the end of next year and they get nothing.

This fantasy that he will come to North and provide some magic leadership and have a career dead cat bounce is ludicrous.

Hes not providing that at WC atm. So why would that change. Also this talk of "he played well against North this year" is also inane. Most people play well against North. North arent a bench mark. He is below average in every major statistic, except tackles. Even then hes only 0.1pg above Zurhaar.
Nathan Kress Laughing GIF by Paramount+

Josh Gabelich just revealed that North Melbourne are working behind the scenes to lure Jack Macrae, who won’t be going to Geelong, wants to stay in Melbourne.

18 minute mark -

Last edited:
Josh Gabelich just revealed that North Melbourne are working behind the scenes to lure Jack Macrae, who won’t be going to Geelong, wants to stay in Melbourne.
If that’s the case, the odds of us drafting another first round mid are getting slimmer by the day.

LDU - Wardlaw - Parker - Macrae - Sheezel - Simpkin - Powell

Not gonna be many spare rotations over the next two years.

If that’s the case, the odds of us drafting another first round mid are getting slimmer by the day.

Finally a full rotation. Get me some kpfs and small forwards please!

Looking more likely we are splitting pick #2 and getting 1 KPF with the 1st pick if that the case and maybe looking at using the other for either a small forward or KPD or KPF...Armstrong hopefully is the first one of them..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know he has his knockers but I'd love macrae. Elite delivery to our forwards. I'd love to see wardlaw resting forward the pressure he would bring would be immense.
With Parker and macrae added we would totally be able to try it.

So what about parker?

Also what's this about our future 1st for houston?
Jay Clark reckons Parker will come. I'm not getting too excited until the season is over and he meets with Longmire.

Twomey claimed we'd offered a F1 for Houston but hadn't spoken to him. TAO's inside info is we didn't offer the F1.

So what about parker?

Also what's this about our future 1st for houston?

F1st wont get it for Houston. Port want picks this year so we would have to swap our F1st to another club for Port to bite. Its not really up to Houston to say where he wants to go so it really doesnt matter which clubs have contacted him. He just want to play for a Victorian club and come back to Victoria. Port hold all the cards atm. He also has a girlfriend here and she doesnt want to go interstate...

F1st wont get it for Houston. Port want picks this year so we would have to swap our F1st to another club for Port to bite. Its not really up to Houston to say where he wants to go so it really doesnt matter which clubs have contacted him. He just want to play for a Victorian club and come back to Victoria. Port hold all the cards atm. He also has a girlfriend here and she doesnt want to go interstate...
I doubt he wants to come to us but if we get Parker and macrae we do become much more attractive.
It might take a year of big improvement to become attractive but stranger things have happened.

18 minute mark -

So it’s between aints and us - where’s that Aints fan that was really big into travel during the jelly chase.

I doubt he wants to come to us but if we get Parker and macrae we do become much more attractive.
It might take a year of big improvement to become attractive but stranger things have happened.
if we offer Port an offer thats better than the ones offered by the clubs that have spoken to him he has only 3 choices...

1. stay at Port another year
2. Come to North and be back in Victoria
3. dump his girlfriend... :laughv1:

Darling hasn't been playing as a key forward for a while now, Waterman and Allen have been doing that for WC. He is more a third tall like Zurhaar, Duursma or Ford. Most good forward lines only play one, maybe two, of these types. With four, we should be twice as good as them.

Well Allen didn't play until rd15 so someone was doing it up until then....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can’t wait to welcome the glorified stat merchant that is Jack Macrae.

Much prefer Luke Parker.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back