List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond keen to get pick 2 I am hearing maybe 6/10 if they get them
I need more. 6/10 is not enough for me - I still think we need absolute top end talent on our list albeit being another midfielder.

Getting their second round and send them our third round - you could bring me around to the idea a touch more.

Have heard we are keen on Sebit Kuek from Freo. I don't think we need to trade for him if we are happy with him on the main list (Lachie Young could have also moved to us this way via time on a rookie list + not offered contract). All I know is he is tall and had some injury concerns.

Have heard we are keen on Sebit Kuek from Freo. I don't think we need to trade for him if we are happy with him on the main list (Lachie Young could have also moved to us this way via time on a rookie list + not offered contract). All I know is he is tall and had some injury concerns.
You're right, we don't need to trade for him. But that's because he was delisted.

Sebit Keuk = The amonga

Top pick for a 28 year old. Is someone drunk. Those players should come as F/A not draft picks

Unfortunately and surprised that you haven't noticed but free agency is a luxury for the top teams. And it won't be a top pick there will be something back the other way... more likely 7-15

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can’t get Darling as he takes up a list spot, and he plays a position we currently have a SANFL full back in.

But we should go for a Jack Martin, who has played about 5 games in 10 years, and is a mid sized forward which we currently have 47 of.
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tall and mature roughly 24

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Strong leadership credentials. I'd give up future 2nd to make a certainty of it. Don't want Geelong coming in over the top.

You're right, we don't need to trade for him. But that's because he was delisted.

Sebit Keuk = The amonga
Let me tell you something Glenn/Paul, we can go down the DFA route but I suspect we'd just do a swap of future 4ths or something to get him sooner.

Pre-knee he was an absolute freak athlete. Have a look at some of these highlights:

These were his WAFL stats pre-ACL: marks/goals/tackles would all be rated elite for a 200cm forward.
Screen Shot 2024-09-19 at 2.54.54 pm.png

...and these are his WAFL stats this year coming off an ACL.

Screen Shot 2024-09-19 at 2.56.31 pm.png

You had me at injury concerns.

Would be strange given how many bang average talls we are already locked into next year. And would concern me that we may not be looking to draft a key forward.

Richmond keen to get pick 2 I am hearing maybe 6/10 if they get them
Good comparison is the *** trade where pick 2 left West Coast:

WEST COAST
Trade out:
Junior Rioli, picks No.2, 40
Trade in: Picks No.8, 12, 2023 second-round pick (tied to Port Adelaide), 2023 third-round pick (tied to Port Adelaide)

We'd be getting more than West Coast did. I would definitely take 6 + 10 for pick 2.

Caller on SEN says from a reliable source: Noah Balta considering a shock move with huge offer from North Melbourne..

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back