List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I have not really heard any other club apart from us being mentioned much in the Luke Parker discussion, surely this is not a bad thing.

I wouldn't be looking a gift horse in the mouth at this point.

If a high-quality player wants to come, get it done. Why run the risk of missing out in 12 months?

That's a little more logical and realistic!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bergman, evans and farrell have taken his role.

I endorse the comments of posters pointing out Houston is AA and is not being squeezed out of the Port team by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd absolutely jump at getting any of these three. Logan Evans looks brilliant in his half season in the AFL.

Pre-knee he was an absolute freak athlete. Have a look at some of these highlights:

These were his WAFL stats pre-ACL: marks/goals/tackles would all be rated elite for a 200cm forward.
View attachment 2114866

...and these are his WAFL stats this year coming off an ACL.

View attachment 2114868

he has that wiry Mac Andrew look. Sign him up to a 12M contract

Caller on SEN says from a reliable source: Noah Balta considering a shock move with huge offer from North Melbourne..
Would be a good get for us if it comes off. Just the type of key position player we need to support either up forward or down back, and pinch hit in the ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre-knee he was an absolute freak athlete. Have a look at some of these highlights:

These were his WAFL stats pre-ACL: marks/goals/tackles would all be rated elite for a 200cm forward.
View attachment 2114866

...and these are his WAFL stats this year coming off an ACL.

View attachment 2114868

In the old days, we might have called him a ruck-rover.

Not that many goal assists!

How much of that athleticism does he retain post-recovery?

Is Houston the type of player we desperately need?

Not sure i would do a future first for him.

He wants to play midfield. In 3 years time he is competing with LDU in his absolute prime, George, Sheezel and Powell for minutes. He's a chance to get pushed back out to a flank.

I'm not sure i would do it.
We could use some better ball users off half back but not a 27 yr old hbf with a top 3 pick imo.
I'd probably prefer to give Hardemann, Goater, B George or Bergman a run and see what they can do.

Caller on SEN says from a reliable source: Noah Balta considering a shock move with huge offer from North Melbourne..
nana changing GIF

We could use some better ball users off half back but not a 27 yr old hbf with a top 3 pick imo.
I'd probably prefer to give Hardemann, Goater, B George or Bergman a run and see what they can do.

Yeah agree 100%.

very good player, just not sure id give up the capital for him at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back