List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn’t chuckle and slap team mates arses after beltings like our Lmac
I just want to know how Parker change things at our club especially when he arrives with the knowledge McDonald will 1-Will be playing AFL,2- Will be Captain of our AFL side decided by the players and 3 How can 1 player change the whole list of a losing mentality that’s has produced by poor skills,poor Team planning for games and extremely poor Fitness standards.
If Parker can do this it will be a miracle.

I just want to know how Parker change things at our club especially when he arrives with the knowledge McDonald will 1-Will be playing AFL,2- Will be Captain of our AFL side decided by the players and 3 How can 1 player change the whole list of a losing mentality that’s has produced by poor skills,poor Team planning for games and extremely poor Fitness standards.
If Parker can do this it will be a miracle.
He is what Hodge was to Brisbane. Our leaders are rubbish, they’re fragile, they don’t know how to steady a ship when its not going their way. He’s a premiership player who has played in 4 grand finals.

Success breeds success. Have a look at all the success to come from Circa North 90’s, Port/geelong 2000’s, Hawthorn 2010’s.. losers are losers, having Parker steady the ship on field and around the track will be worth its weight in gold. None of this Roo lotto shave your head shit

He is what Hodge was to Brisbane. Our leaders are rubbish, they’re fragile, they don’t know how to steady a ship when its not going their way. He’s a premiership player who has played in 4 grand finals.

Success breeds success. Have a look at all the success to come from Circa North 90’s, Port/geelong 2000’s, Hawthorn 2010’s.. losers are losers, having Parker steady the ship on field and around the track will be worth its weight in gold. None of this Roo lotto shave your head shit
Just hope your right as supporters have got to remember the players get to vote for the captain and you can have all the experience players you want coming into this club but if you want to keep the same policies like Roo Lotto shave your head nothing will change.
Time to stop the Fu:king Bull💩 time to get serious about this club .
We are not a suburban club we are a AFL club start acting like one.

Remind how Roo Lotto works?

Leadership group rigs a dice roll to force any young players showing personality or flair to shave their head.

Lowkey, it's one of the 'traditions' I most hate at Arden St.

By contributing to a handful of opposition goals? Thought he had a mare.
His old man played on Jarman in 1998. Being shat on in a gf is par for the course. They can discuss it more thoroughly at Xmas seeing as though we stupidly gave John a job this year despite him bending us over (Imagine not making your son a north fan).

We as tragics wouldn't make the same error.

Houston can actually play…why the **** would we want him for?

I don't not want him, he is good, but **** paying a pick 2 or pick 1-4 on him. Forget it.

He's sitting just once branch above Papley on the flog bush if you ask me.

I'd much prefer we play Hardeman or Goater once he's back. Surely they are better options than a well-done Swan.

Leadership group rigs a dice roll to force any young players showing personality or flair to shave their head.

Lowkey, it's one of the 'traditions' I most hate at Arden St.

Yeah, it is dated crap and doesn't fly anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are the anti Houston brigade so hysterical? It's like all they can see is pick 2 or the f1 pick and can't get past it...

All I've seen from posters wanting to bring Houston in are trades requiring pick swaps, etc, to bring his worth to around pick 8-12.

Very strange.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't be surprised if we shake the Rampe tree to see what falls out as well
He is one that could possibly do with a little kangalotto or whatever it is. Looked like old Davey Crockett with a raccoon on his head yesterday.

So workplace bullying?
Yeah it's called that these days. Imagine throwing a couple of pineapples to fix your barnet, then some dill from a bygone age clippers your bonce to make you look like an extra from Romper Stomper. heck that, needs ending 24 years ago.

Yeah it's called that these days. Imagine throwing a couple of pineapples to fix your barnet, then some dill from a bygone age clippers your bonce to make you look like an extra from Romper Stomper. heck that, needs ending 24 years ago.

I’m staggered to stay the least.

I wonder what Sheezel thinks

Why are the anti Houston brigade so hysterical? It's like all they can see is pick 2 or the f1 pick and can't get past it...

All I've seen from posters wanting to bring Houston in are trades requiring pick swaps, etc, to bring his worth to around pick 8-12.

Very strange.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because we lost JHF and Thomas, #11.

If we hadn't have lost them...
go for your life, trade 'em all. Nobody would care.

We have less than we should for being this bad, and the draft is much better than it was 20 years ago in terms of finding good people and players. I can see both sides, and it wouldn't be an issue if we were placed 8-12, but it's now taking 8 wins to get out of bottom 4. We could improve a shitload and still finish bottom 4, and cost ourselves an elite Tall Forward in the process by trading for a 27 year old HB.

If Port wants to do something, there's a reason. They can trade, we can't... yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back