List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree, would be immense for a 4 pick downgrade. I do reckon you're dreaming. Port will want (rightfully) more for a 2xAA, you'd think.
If we traded 2, it would be for 6, 12 combo or similar. We would hand over 12 to Poorta for Houston.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah it's called that these days. Imagine throwing a couple of pineapples to fix your barnet, then some dill from a bygone age clippers your bonce to make you look like an extra from Romper Stomper. heck that, needs ending 24 years ago.

Us making JHF shave his head was part of his disenchantment and I won't change my mind on that.

Brisbane took 158 marks in a grand final and Zorko went at 96%.

Watching the Brisbane spread live today was amazing when they win the ball at half back. They can kick.

Their foot skills were immaculate. Shades of Hawthorn’s best seasons in Clarkos run.

Why are the anti Houston brigade so hysterical? It's like all they can see is pick 2 or the f1 pick and can't get past it...

All I've seen from posters wanting to bring Houston in are trades requiring pick swaps, etc, to bring his worth to around pick 8-12.

Very strange.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pick 12 is okay. Pick 2 this year or pick 2-5 next year isn't.

Their foot skills were immaculate. Shades of Hawthorn’s best seasons in Clarkos run.

We did it for 1 quarter, maybe a half v Pies

That month of footy showed that when we do run and handball the capacity is there; the challenge is to make it last longer.

I’d rather lose having a go rather than being slow chip chip chip turnover and goal

Remind us of that story WL?

He lost Kangalotta and had his head shaved, and you could see he was filthy about. Made a point of having his long and lustrous when back at Port

Pick 12 is okay. Pick 2 this year or pick 2-5 next year isn't.
Pick 12 is about right for him fair all around as long as all the Houston fans are happy not picking one of the 3 great looking small forwards that we would have got with pick 12 if we split it. Unless we pick one with our 1st pick which i don't think we would. Im not against picking him at all like some think on here just want the best deal for us long term.

What's wrong with this generation?

They all shave their pubes but cry when they have to shave their heads.
In the old days you'd wonder if the curtains matched the carpet. Now it's a case of whether or not the shades should match the polished floorboards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 12 is about right for him fair all around as long as all the Houston fans are happy not picking one of the 3 great looking small forwards that we would have got with pick 12 if we split it. Unless we pick one with our 1st pick which i don't think we would. Im not against picking him at all like some think on here just want the best deal for us long term.
I'm cool either way to be honest. 10+ on him or a good young player is okay by me.

I think we should split pick two if we can tho.

I'm cool either way to be honest. 10+ on him or a good young player is okay by me.

I think we should split pick two if we can tho.
Only if we dont want to get either Draper or Armstrong. If we want Houston then split pick #2 to Freo for #9 and #10 then offer #10 to Poort for Houston..

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back