List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate to see what they are prepared to give up for him if they gave up a first for Shultz 😂
l think they are expecting Pick#12 from Gold Coast as starters plus next years F1st eventhough Poort have said that they dont want Future picks..

Thoughts for Luke Trainor? The romance is definitely there
Good player, recruiters most, not all, will be cautious with him, with his bad head knocks remembering they hit a hell of a lot harder at AFL level than under 18s, but in saying that he will get picked up, it only takes one recruiter/club to be big on him and there you go. Romance is all well & fine but where we are at the moment, list spots never more important, things will be looked at from every angle.

If we have two picks in the first round, my opinion is that we pick a key forward and a small forward with the ??? being another defender, "the flying Viking", Alix Tauru, blind Freddy can see we need a small forward to go with the two that we have but if we get one in from say WAFL /SANFL then I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we took "the cool swede" along with our key forward with our two picks if that should eventuate.

Also say with our two picks {if we have them} we might go Alix Tauru and one of the fab four in the small forward department and pick our key forward with our 2nd round pick believing "our guy" will still be on the board.

What's wrong with this generation?

They all shave their pubes but cry when they have to shave their heads.
The key difference is probably consent/choice. Not peer pressured by colleagues to do something you don’t want to do while getting flogged every week on the field while there “leaders” contribute **** all

That’s how dumb David Noble was - he let that go ahead. JHF looked like a naked mole rat and it certainly didn’t help the situation.
JHF was always going to Port. The only question was when. Having a coach like Noble and having your luscious locks shaved might have accelerated the time frame from 2 years down to 1 year.

I still recall an early interview with Noble where he described JHF as a “rippa” of a bloke. Not sure if said through gritted teeth, or he was a shite judge of character. By the time Noble was shown the door, Porta and the JHF camp would have been putting the final touches on his contract. We all move on.

As for the LottoWank - that needs to go. How about replace with a session with LMac watching a highlight package of his precision kicking while he ruffles your hair. Should be done in 60 secs 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And what about the hair? ;)
I think DM’s are there to satisfy your curiosity on whether Lomas curtains matches his carpets…
NTTAWWI he’s a good looking man but it seems that “The Man” says you cannot post those pictures here

lords of dogtown GIF

If this guy says Houston is coming to North, it’s happening!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back