List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

What about if he comes with Melbournes pick#5 ?
You take it and run,
If we ain’t first in line for that deal, the club is kidding themselves.
At worst It’s basically 5 million for a top five pick, at best Clarry is pushing us towards finals next year.
And yes a fit and firing Clarry would turn our fortunes that much.

Wondering how good he could be in a gun side is purely hypothetical and therefore redundant really, in reality the top teams have better small forwards - Papley, Cameron, Green, Bolton, Miers, Elliott, Rankine, Bailey which he would be behind.
Curtis is 185cm or 6'1 - he's 1 cm shorter than Dermott Brereton - just looks like a small forward because everyone else down there is 189cm plus.

We have no AFL standard small forwards on our list. Hansen might become one, but he's not there yet. If we played Wardlaw and McKercher as small forwards that worked up and back then yes, and that'd actually be great.

Couldn't fit Xerri, LDU and Harry in?

If I put the complete developed well vs the not developed well, the not developed well side of the ledger would be staggering. Mate, you don't end up bottom 2 for bloody ever if you develop well.

They’re certainly responsible for players they didn’t select….and players who don’t want to act like decent human beings.

Yes, they are responsible for everyone that is here.

Clubs can't realistically delist everyone every time you change staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I put the complete developed well vs the not developed well, the not developed well side of the ledger would be staggering. Mate, you don't end up bottom 2 for bloody ever if you develop well.

Sure, but putting TT in there, who was on his way to being an A-grader, and a mid-season draft pick is just silly and absolutely not on the current regime.

Okay, make a list of who has been a development failure for this coaching staff...

Yeh as a rule of thumb, I stay away from bainmarie chicken.. especially vietnamese shit
Had a late nite experience in negril jamaica in 99 that supports this premis.

As tempting as it may be my advice is to avoid the jerk chicken very late at night when 90 percent of the vendors have finished up.

Okay, make a list of who has been a development failure for this coaching staff...

everyone GIF

Other than like a handful of guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back