List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is everyone getting excited about Konstapation from Sydney?

Is it the liquid diarrhea we have served up for the last five years? People now want a hard blockage?

Yes I'd be wary if they're willing to let him.go so easily after spending good draft capital on him

Is the rumour that Houston to north true?
sigh don't think that you can just jump in and bypass all of the crap and get a straight answer just like that!

You need to read all 366 pages of drivel, rumour, innuendo, abuse, crap, opposition intrusions and then make your own assumptions like everyone else!!!!

sigh don't think that you can just jump in and bypass all of the crap and get a straight answer just like that!

You need to read all 366 pages of drivel, rumour, innuendo, abuse, crap, opposition intrusions and then make your own assumptions like everyone else!!!!
What if the real Dan Houston was the friends we made along the way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howd you know.

To be fair it wasn't him having the whinge. He did just take a swipe early about us.
He better stay far, far away from us when we start to have success, We have very long memories and he can F off!

The Dees offered their first for this year, pick five + first for next year then Dan was spooked by the Petracca stories.
I am sure Port will be reminding Dan of that offer
Melb were offering their first this year (& next) when they thought their first pick was going to be in the 15-18 range.
I can guarantee that offer wouldn’t have still been on the table when the season finished & they had pick 5.
It would have been that pick alone & I reckon Port would have taken it.

I just want to issue the annual heartfelt thanks to those who suffer through trade radio to pass on the (incredibly infrequent) interesting nuggets to the rest of us.
Your service will not be in vain, and we salute you

I just want to issue the annual heartfelt thanks to those who suffer through trade radio to pass on the (incredibly infrequent) interesting nuggets to the rest of us.
Your service will not be in vain, and we salute you

I’ve been sick this week and was laying in bed Monday morning unable to sleep. Feeling sick and sorry for myself.

I check Bigfooty and see trade radio has started. I turn it on. No exaggeration after about 10 mins of chat they played half and hour of adds.

My wife came in to check on me, shook her head, and told me she thinks I need to reassess my life if I’m willing to listen to half an hour of adds.

Holy shit, trade radio trying to turn us getting Darling and Parker into a negative, because the players aren't staying one clubbers.

Healy was going on about that on Saturday in relation to Parker and hoping he stays a one club player, then again Healy is a knob

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back