List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And may be bottom dwellers for 3-5 years as a result.
Nah doubt it.
They'll end up with some gun kids and then get free agents over the next 1-3 years with the cash they've got in the bank from offloading these players.
Players will come to Richmond, 15+ games in Melbourne, playing Infront of 80k every week.
We just don't have the draw that other clubs have.

Nah doubt it.
They'll end up with some gun kids and then get free agents over the next 1-3 years with the cash they've got in the bank from offloading these players.
Players will come to Richmond, 15+ games in Melbourne, playing Infront of 80k every week.
We just don't have the draw that other clubs have.

This is sad, but very true. At least we seem to be able to retain most players and they appear to have a genuine love for the club so we must be doing something right.

Hearing the Captain's Run today cancelled because a player in Melbourne this weekend touring our facilities..

Type who would attract MAJOR ATTENTION if it got out.

This is sad, but very true. At least we seem to be able to retain most players and they appear to have a genuine love for the club so we must be doing something right.
When we get going again, we’ll attract some decent talent from other clubs.

Clarko is a genius at it and Hawthorn we’re just as irrelevant as we’ve been before he got them going.

Hearing the Captain's Run today cancelled because a player in Melbourne this weekend touring our facilities..

OMG!!!

Taylor Swift..

I've checked the fixture and now I'm wondering whether the major attention this mystery person would attract could possibly stem from their status as a number one draft pick.

Wrong answers only?

Andrew finally giving David Swallow the tour?

That dickhead from GC, McPherson who didn’t want to come to North because he thought he could play his way into the line up but hasn’t done shit?

Josh Kelly’s dog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure some said a while ago we were making a pitch to Cadman
Hmmm. A former number one draft pick who's shown good signs but not yet fulfilled his potential and contracted to 2026.

Hypothetically, I wonder what it would take, given inflated player salaries and all.

Our first and seven years at around a million bucks?

Wrong answers only?

Andrew finally giving David Swallow the tour?

That dickhead from GC, McPherson who didn’t want to come to North because he thought he could play his way into the line up but hasn’t done shit?

Josh Kelly’s dog.
Josh Kelly’s Dog 5: Assignment Sandridge Beach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back