List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did giggle to myself after wandering over to the Poorts board, they are bemoaning Houston and believe it isn't fair and clubs should have say on where a player ends up.
Have they forgotten the JHF fiasco already! FFS, FMD & FML.
And these underhanded dealings by clubs, any club leave you exposed to getting bitten on the arse.

Once you go down the slippery slope of trying to pry out a contracted footballer, using any means necessary. It makes it impossible to hold the moral high ground.

You set a club precedent, but them dills will never understand that.

oh well.

lukosious will go back to SA. Enough of this talk.

Anyone who has been to SA might understand why you may not want to go back. Feels abit like a regional town circa 1990.

WA tends to lend it self to the go home factor, or Vic’s playing interstate, but I don’t think as many South Australians tend to go home?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

lukosious will go back to SA. Enough of this talk.

I'm not sure he has a gig there, as much as this has always been the talk. Crows are well stocked and Port will be happy with Marshall, Georgiades, Lord and Scully behind them. He'd just run into the same problem he has at GC where they can't find his role.

I'm not sure he has a gig there, as much as this has always been the talk. Crows are well stocked and Port will be happy with Marshall, Georgiades, Lord and Scully behind them. He'd just run into the same problem he has at GC where they can't find his role.
Whats the difference with us? We lack a small pressure forward and a KPF. He doesn’t fill our need either

Anyone who has been to SA might understand why you may not want to go back. Feels abit like a regional town circa 1990.

WA tends to lend it self to the go home factor, or Vic’s playing interstate, but I don’t think as many South Australians tend to go home?

SA folk are weird. Theyre the only ones that love the place

Whats the difference with us? We lack a small pressure forward and a KPF. He doesn’t fill our need either

No that's fair, I was more talking about him to SA as opposed to North. I could see him somewhere like the Swans or Pies.

Have you seen some of our forward 50 entries and diabolical turnovers? On that alone, he would be a walk up best 18 player.

Where you want to play him? Who you giving up in the 18 for him? He might be, but you would have to give up a CZ, PC, ZD for him.

Out of those names, the only one i’d be willing to move for him would be CZ and he’s just signed a 750k ish 5 year deal.

he would replace pink

and as for a trade there’s this guy who finishes well in our bnf out of contract that is nice trade bait
Yeh but pink isnt playing when we have a full compliment of fit players.

Chom plays up forward.

Pink is a fringe player who isn’t a best 22 player. So who are you taking out?

There was a heap of noise a couple of years ago that Adelaide wanted him.

Yeah, I remember when he was drafted he talk was how many years until he and Rankine both ended up at the Crows. I think they filled that spot though with Thilthorpe. Certainly the most likely of the SA clubs if he does go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two things I've heard on good authority:
  • wce first rounder on the table
  • for the first time ever north are an absolute fortress when it comes to drafting and trading. No one knows what our plans are.
Probably because we don't know what our plans are either...

Yeh but pink isnt playing when we have a full compliment of fit players.

Chom plays up forward.

Pink is a fringe player who isn’t a best 22 player. So who are you taking out?

Out of the forwards in the team this week he would play in front of Ford, Teakle, RHJ and Pink?

Give me your best 22 and I’ll let you know

Cos I’m going by the 22 on the park tomorrow
Just think we have Chom up forward because Griff, Corr and Dawson (shotgun) comes on in 2025/2026 and Kal Dawson continues to improve. Key backs are fairly settled in that respect. Post bye our defence has been middle table solid.

Forwards.

Larkey, CZ, PC, Chom, ZD, someone who can chop out Xerri, Add small over pre season.

Where you playing lukosious? On a wing?

Wings have your man, goater, disco, not wearing sleevo, Ford, potentially Colby?

you just want to trade Baily back to queensland for whatever is available, whether its a need or not. Where trading baily for lukosious would actually hurt the team.

Just think we have Chom up forward because Griff, Corr and Dawson (shotgun) comes on in 2025/2026 and Kal Dawson continues to improve. Key backs are fairly settled in that respect. Post bye our defence has been middle table solid.

Forwards.

Larkey, CZ, PC, Chom, ZD, someone who can chop out Xerri, Add small over pre season.

Where you playing lukosious? On a wing?

Wings have your man, goater, disco, not wearing sleevo, Ford, potentially Colby?

you just want to trade Baily back to queensland for whatever is available, whether its a need or not. Where trading baily for lukosious would actually hurt the team.
I’m not convinced chom goes forward

If he doesn’t then that’s lukos spot otherwise more than happy to play him third tall defender over Dawson

Bloke can intercept and distribute

Lukos being able to play both ends means we can swap with chom during games also if needed

I’m not convinced chom goes forward

If he doesn’t then that’s lukos spot otherwise more than happy to play him third tall defender over Dawson

Bloke can intercept and distribute

Lukos being able to play both ends means we can swap with chom during games also if needed
With a full compliment of players. Kal Dawson isn’t a lock either. So you would play lukosious on a half back position?

Getting Lukosius would be a pleasant change from the old days of trading for guys who tore us a new one in a once off performance.

His 6 possession blockbuster against us would signal a new era where we target the shittest opposition player for poaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back