List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Posters are starting to get nasty because the Saints are possibly going to get pick 3? Shit is getting crazy in here! One particular post about sacking Bassett and co was in very poor taste.

Theres a fair chance the highly paid experts at the club know about more than some blokes/women who look at a 5 minute highlights package and decide that they’re draft experts.

I’m excited, we are making waves to become relevant again.

And yes, the draft next year is cooked.
What is poor taste is having multiple burner accounts Brian.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Posters are starting to get nasty because the Saints are possibly going to get pick 3? Shit is getting crazy in here! One particular post about sacking Bassett and co was in very poor taste.

Theres a fair chance the highly paid experts at the club know about more than some blokes/women who look at a 5 minute highlights package and decide that they’re draft experts.

I’m excited, we are making waves to become relevant again.

And yes, the draft next year is cooked.

Do you know what the deal looks like and what we'll end up with by the end of it?

As for next year's draft being cooked, even if it isn't- the AFL are changing the rules next year to allow more movement for picks into the future. So make hay this year in the deep, better draft and next year - if we must, we use futures again.

I'm of the opinion that we must strike whilst we can with the strong hand now as we may not have another great chance like this before Tassie wreck it for everyone

Any deal that gets us pick 3 is a good deal. Pick 7 and 8 sounds good but like I’ve said a thousand times it’s not the Bont/Oliver range of the draft. It’s the “relying on other teams getting it super wrong” range. Get it done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Melbourne likely to get #9, just to add more fuel to the fire - what if Melbourne then gazump us on the WCE deal? #5 & #9 for #3.

3 Frdp would be very similar to how Port had 3 Frdrp in 2018, completely changed their trajectory.
Essendon had 3 straight top 10 picks a couple of years ago and it ain't helped them yet

F1st and F2nd for 13 just doesn't hit the same as F1st and F2nd for 9...

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Any deal that gets us pick 3 is a good deal. Pick 7 and 8 sounds good but like I’ve said a thousand times it’s not the Bont/Oliver range of the draft. It’s the “relying on other teams getting it super wrong” range. Get it done.
It could also be the Jack Billings and Paddy Dow range of the draft. Nothing is ever a guarantee.

Wonder who is our target at 3. Highly likely Lalor and FOS are gone especially if North trade pick 2. Maybe Langford is who the pimple is after? Tall marking goal kicking midfielder that offers a POD. We have enough speed in the team to offset his slowness.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back