List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Mensa McClure reporting Peteacca wants out.

5 years coming off a serious injury 29 y.o. will cost too much go to the draft.

Not worth it. We can't top up.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Won’t want us now anyway.
Wants big club playing big games (as per usual)
Basically leaves Carlton (vomit if he goes there) and Pies who probably can’t afford him right now.
I wonder if Dees play hardball.

“Mensa McClure”…..love it!

Won’t want us now anyway.
Wants big club playing big games (as per usual)
Basically leaves Carlton (vomit if he goes there) and Pies who probably can’t afford him right now.
I wonder if Dees play hardball.

“Mensa McClure”…..love it!
Totally up to the Dee’s is t it? They’ll want the best deal for them or just keep him.

The Dees signed Petracca and Oliver to massive long term contracts. They can live with it for the next five or six years.
Agree. Buyer beware.

Give them a second round. I’d take him in a heart beat. We rip his kicking but him impact and growth in the VFL has been huge.
Essendon had the opportunity to build a young midfield around Merrett and they played them in the VFL instead.
Agree. If he's available cheap then definitely have a swing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give them a second round. I’d take him in a heart beat. We rip his kicking but him impact and growth in the VFL has been huge.
Essendon had the opportunity to build a young midfield around Merrett and they played them in the VFL instead.
If he is traded , he will realize he will not get a 3rd chance so he will have to knuckle down and follow orders.
Kid is only in his 2nd year so still a long way to go - if the Bombers are looking to offload him I would be looking at the development coaches - even kids - Cox and Perkins that showed something in there first year have fallen well away.

I'm massive
Fair enough. I have been around the gym for 25+ years. Wilson has the type of frame to muscle up and quick. Genetic freak. 5kgs in a short period of time absolutely doable.

See it all the time with kids around his age that that put in the work. He will be 75-78kg eyeballing him. 82-85kg won't stop him being an aerobic beast. Dangerfield is 90kg plus.

A mere distraction from the big one:

294266.png
LONGER%20Billy.png
First thoughts that come into my head when I see these pictures.
Hickey really looks like a serial killer
Longer pointing to the score board and Dermott laughing in commentary

Fair enough. I have been around the gym for 25+ years. Wilson has the type of frame to muscle up and quick. Genetic freak. 5kgs in a short period of time absolutely doable.

See it all the time with kids around his age that that put in the work. He will be 75-78kg eyeballing him. 82-85kg won't stop him being an aerobic beast. Dangerfield is 90kg plus.
Danger is about 35 unless I'm wrong, but ok

Didn’t he bulk up for the draft? I thought there was a report that he knew he needed more muscle, so he bulked up. He’s had a great first year.

Only wants Collingwood or Carlton
They can have him , before his current injury he has been sound.
But the guy will be turning 29 and remembering he also had a ACL before and not being the lightest guy around he is one injury away from retirement , IMO

Not everyone plays well into there 30s - Melb have him on there books on huge money till the end of 2029 - he will be 34.

The guy has been a star for sure , but risk is way to high for the cost.

Also I don't think he could handle a Ross Lyon takedown , then again it might bring the best out of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back