List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what's so realistic about us offloading King .... its not gunna happen ... or even Steele for that matter

We are going to the draft
I think if the right offer came in for King or Steele we wouldn't snub our nose. We are looking to be aggressive and avoid being in no-man land (9th - 12th) indefinitely and collapsing at the same time Tassie comes in and scoops up half the next 3 drafts.

Some Einstein rang SEN and said straight swap with King, a 29 y.o with an extreme injury v a 23 y.o still with huge potential.

Maher said that's wouldn't be enough, eff that, too expensive for an old banged up mid.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
The Dees signed Petracca and Oliver to massive long term contracts. They can live with it for the next five or six years.

This Trac thing has a whiff of Daniher about it tbh. Don't reckon it gets done this year but will at the end of next once the Pies (or maybe) Bombers have time to sort out their cap position and fiddle with contract structure.

We absolutely should not trade for him (although it's not like we're going to get the chance to).

I reckon LDU is coming to us, there's no way he wants to be stuck at Norf.
I did hear a very sneaky little whisper about a third of the way thru the season......that of the names bandied around at that time......LDU realistically was the only one where we had some chance of snagging him.

Of course as usual....time will tell.

I did hear a very sneaky little whisper about a third of the way thru the season......that of the names bandied around at that time......LDU realistically was the only one where we had some chance of snagging him.

I wouldn’t rule out Andy Bradshaw just yet, it’s unlikely but still a possibility.

Would have to be next year. Would cost too much this year you'd think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the **** is Brett Ernst
Serious business

Origin:German. Meaning:Serious business; Battle to the death. We are dead serious when we say that you should pick the name Ernst! A boy's name of German origins, Ernst is a shorter version of the classically popular Old German name Ernest.

Who the **** is Brett Ernst
Happy Bert And Ernie GIF by MOODMAN

Serious business

Origin:German. Meaning:Serious business; Battle to the death. We are dead serious when we say that you should pick the name Ernst! A boy's name of German origins, Ernst is a shorter version of the classically popular Old German name Ernest.

“Battle” to the death? Itk confirmed!

I think if the right offer came in for King or Steele we wouldn't snub our nose. We are looking to be aggressive and avoid being in no-man land (9th - 12th) indefinitely and collapsing at the same time Tassie comes in and scoops up half the next 3 drafts.

I hear your logic but these sorts of trades only very very rarely get done. It’s not a likely possibility at all.

If we get Shield I will spew. Throw a heap of cash at Parker or McCrae or both for a couple of years.

Midfield could be decent next year if Pou takes a step, Wilson puts on 5-8kg and starts to roll through the middle, Clark develops a tank and we get a year out of this version of Jones. Not all these need to happen, but some would make a huge difference.

Stocker, Owens and Sinclair as pinch hitters in there. Garcia potentially up for it also.
5-8 kg on Wilson and he will definitely be rolling, do you want someone who can run or someone who waddles.
Maybe over the next 2-3 years he can put 5-8 kg's on but not one pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back