List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell are you talking about? Where’s your screenshots to back that up?

You’re the boot sinker and I’m the one who loves them all, or at least that’s what you always infer.
I hate zac jones, he is the worst. If zak jones was in a car accident outside my house I'd close the blinds and turn up the volume on the 2023 tucker carlson re runs I like to watch with a bowl of luke warm porridge and big mug of creaming soda. Also, Jones is bald and I hate bald people, especially bald people that look too young and skinny to be bald, more points against them if they have a bald brother. He is bad and I hate him and this is my statement on him the end
seems pretty damning :eyes:

Not enough good sides have more then 2, injuries form or moving of players around the ground, maybe NAS might even venture into the mid field & we have Webster who is 31 next season.
So you think we should burn draft picks to buy a couple of years. Dan 28 next season.

It doesn’t make sense that’s why we will do it. Stupidest club I’ve ever seen
So you're basing this off what exactly? The club has been very adamant about going to the draft this year and not aiming for any high end trades.

Besides, this is just Houston's managers propping up interest. They know we dont have the extra draft capital or need for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if gold coast might accept the battle pick and a future first for 6 and 13?
Similar points, they still have 20 for Lombard and a top 10 for rioli and get to bring a first into next year.
Not a good trade for us if we go backwards next year (likely).

Let's say compo is 8, and next year's first is 8.

I would not trade 8 & 8 for 6 & 13.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jones, but I think he has changed his style of play a bit this year.

Gone - are those attempts to outrun everyone and do too much with the ball.

In - is quickly getting the ball out of the stoppages to a better option.
Lyon has a knack of ensuring players play to their strengths
He wouldn’t cop Dougal “invisible Baulks” from D50 or Jones thinking he’s Dusty before being brought to ground ..
I suspect Lyon is: get on board …or get off
Seems Jones and Doug might’ve just got the memo - team footy 1st
I’m wrapt we aren’t interested in Shiel - oily plodder and maybe Jones plays that mature mid role ….not sure he’s a Crouch answer though ..
Houston? We have a problem…(I’m on today I can tell..)

I don't understand how Houston makes any sense for us. Undoubtedly a good player but would cost us pick 7 and more and doesn't address our midfield issues at all.
Houston has excceded when playing mid-field for Port where they now play him in plug up their defence and now have other elite mids

Houston has excceded when playing mid-field for Port where they now play him in plug up their defence and now have other elite mids

Will take your word for it, have only seen him at half back. Part of it is also that we need more quality and long term players in there. Steele and Sinclair are 29, we need younger mids that will be around for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back