List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

H
King is not psychologically built for the glamour forward role. Hugo is a flint hard, ambitious kid who knows he's only as good as the work he puts in. It's like the primped bayside private school boy versus the western suburbs kid who knows he would be working a shit job if his footy doesn't take off. Doubt he takes anything for granted and will thrive with a game built on work ethic.
Hugo went to a private school lol.
However I like you analogy 😉

Tom Papley is a gun footy player...he is also slightly intellectually challenged ( I have met him). I go to quite a few Swans games, when they put him in for centre bounces he is electric.
If Hugo ends up the equivalent of Tom Papley...winner winner chicken dinner🥰
My in laws all went to primary school with him. My MIL shares the same sentiments as you 🤣🤣🤣

Let's get Houston, Soldo and Laverde in. That plugs a few holes and then take 1 draftee in the top 10.
Essendon supporters would love to offload Laverde. They don’t rate him , and neither should we.
Go and watch the most recent ESS vs Freo match , and the reasons for that will become very apparent. Whilst I love Houston , we have more pressing needs in the midfield , and need to build towards sustained success , especially with Tasmania’s impending entry , which will affect most list decisions we make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We always say that. We’re a long way off a flag without finding some extra young guns

I think with Crouch and Battle and injury luck we are a side that should sit between 4 and 8. Injury has turbo charged the development of a few so will get some natural progression boost.

Probably need to replace those two and get some injury luck and we should expect to be back in the top 8. If a few can step up even further like Dow, Henry, Windhager, Owens, Hammer and Coops we are starting to get a lot closer.

I think we have seen enough of Sincs to know that he is an AA HBF, but as a mid should be limited to shorts stints there.

Nas as a mid is a complete unknown. He was recruited to be a weapon in space and that is exactly what he has become, even if it is on the HBF rather than the wing.

If we are ever to become a genuine Top 4 team we need to bring in genuine mids, rather than to keep trying to play players who are better elsewhere as mids.

I'm not against or for it but it has logic. Rebound off HB is more important that midfield dominance these days.

H

Hugo went to a private school lol.
However I like you analogy 😉

Well that absolutely ruined that story......but as I said, poor kid might have ended up in some shit job like a lawyer or accountant.

Essendon supporters would love to offload Laverde. They don’t rate him , and neither should we.
Go and watch the most recent ESS vs Freo match , and the reasons for that will become very apparent. Whilst I love Houston , we have more pressing needs in the midfield , and need to build towards sustained success , especially with Tasmania’s impending entry , which will affect most list decisions we make.
just watch the absolute pantsing that the Sharmanator gave him a few weeks ago haha

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bring home Nick Haynes then. Pretty sure he was a bayside boy. Get Trainor as an understudy.

What's going on with Crouch? If he's not going to play next season, we don't need to keep him on the list.

If he's out of action, even if under contract, it makes more sense to pay him out and try some rookie kid.
Is his "never play again " status real or BF rumour?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back