List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Climate Change Sustainability GIF by INTO ACTION

A discussion on Tradies Podcast today suggested Norf aren't desperate to re-sign LDU and that conversations won't start till next year

I feel like with Sheezel, Wardlaw, McKercher, Duursma, Powell, Phillips all on the rise through the mids, Norf would be relatively happy to take a band 1 compo pick for LDU. Parker and Simpkin as the experienced guys

However, this would be highly dependent on where they finish next year - if its not bottom 4 then theyll probably force a trade

Huge opportunity for us to swoop

Tell you what, if Carlton are trying to trade next year's first to the Suns for pick 12 - we would be incompetent if we didn't try to swoop in for it.

Hopefully SOS comes to the party with his incessant need to one up his old club being in our favour.

The prospect of 7, 8, 12 & 24 in this draft is best described as orgasmic.

If we get pick 7 & 8 I would really love SOS to put in a bid for Isaac Kako.
Twomey has him rated at 15.14 & 15 in his 3 top 30 monthly ratings to date,so I reckon Essendon would be looking at 2 Top 20 picks.Lets spoil their night

Tell you what, if Carlton are trying to trade next year's first to the Suns for pick 12 - we would be incompetent if we didn't try to swoop in for it.

Hopefully SOS comes to the party with his incessant need to one up his old club being in our favour.

The prospect of 7, 8, 12 & 24 in this draft is best described as orgasmic.
Gold Coast will give P12 to Collingwood for John Noble and receive some picks back from Pies I reckon

Battle has been done to death, but I know that prior to his resigning he was unhappy with the club and his role.
May have asked for the smaller length contract and the deal was smaller length smaller $$$ amount.
Goes both ways. His manager would know FA rules and may have looked down the track for the big payday.
Big payday came, but when they found out about him being mentioned in dispatches (like dozens of players every year) he got huffy again.
My feeling is he was never really happy since Rattens time and decided months ago to leave.
Pretty poor to mislead his teammates though about where he was going.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
i agree, he knew he was going from mid way, most if not all players know . They just scum the club, supporters and teammates along the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I’ve heard about him, I wouldn’t blame the Crows for treating him averagely.

Before anyone asks, no I will not share my info on him publicly in case my source is lying through their teeth and that would be a serious defamation case tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
it wouldnt be any worse than anything else ive ever heard about other footballers. a good deal of them think they are gods among men

i dont rate the solderingiron
He’s just a back up and is worth chump change.

The saints should have our first 3 picks off the table unless someone blows our socks off with stupid offers. Macrae and Soldo might be handy but it’s the draft that will make or break us. We should sit back and watch the carnage looking for opportunity’s to improve our hand, the two deals we need to do will get done late and for very little imo if we just hold our nerve.

Any delusional ideas opposition clubs have that we’re overpaying should be smacked down from the get go. When you put out your hard waste for collection you won’t have much luck trying to trade with people picking through it.

Last edited:
i think its more about how they have handled the Rachele stuff. compare that to hawks and ginivan
Sounded like Nicks had more than one or two conversations with Rachele about his attitude and Rachele thought that he might be above whatever rules applied to the rest of his teammates.

So its more like Ginivan at the Pies rather than at the Hawks.

Perhaps there lies the lesson for Rachele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back