List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

So in essence as we stand today

Barrass stays
Baker stays
Macrae stays
Soldo stays

And Barret is such a fanboi simp to whoever is going ok in the League. This year Hawthorn are grand masters and are two steps ahead of everyone else because they made a draft swap pick :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Trade period should finish this week and we wouldn’t have all this posturing crap.
No doubt all the deals get done

Really only leaves staying or Essendon.
I reckon we offer Tim to the Giants for free, we pay his salary as a thank you fir his many years of service, the Gisnts pull out of the Stringerdeal and leave the Dons stuck for picks for the Kako bid

He will get a game, severely under rating this kid. Our head recruiter liked him enough to drop a top 20 pick on. As a DFA he is a great pick up, Butler isn't going to be around forever. could say the same about a young rookie listed steven milne, unproven, manlet bla bla bla
Eh, he's not really a prolific goal kicker in VFL and there's rumours about his effort/attitude.

I suppose as a DFA he isn't a bad option but my expectations are low

Averaged 6 tackles, 1.2 goals, 15 disposals, 2.5 i50 per game in 2022 his draft year. Gonna love the backtrack on this one hahaha
How many AFL games in two seasons? 6 tackles in the VFL, wow we have a champion in our midst :D :D
Seriously dont know a thing about him and if we did pick him up would have to be a DFA.

Eh, he's not really a prolific goal kicker in VFL and there's rumours about his effort/attitude.

I suppose as a DFA he isn't a bad option but my expectations are low
For reference draft year comparisons:

Jacob Konstanty Pick 20, 2022

Ave Disposals: 15
Ave Tackles: 6
Ave goals: 1.2
Ave i50: 2.5

Cost: DFA

• Injured in his first year, 'rumours' about work ethic
  • Literally free

Lance Collard Pick 28, 2023

Ave Disposals: 3
Ave Tackles: 1.7
Ave goals: 0.7
Ave i50: 0.75

Isaac Kako Pick 5-7, 2024

Ave Disposals: 18.7
Ave Tackles: 3
Ave goals: 1.7
Ave i50: 4

Cost: Top 10 pick

• Sick dreads
  • Probably goes to Essendon regardless..

Yeah but who’s mum cooks the best lamb roast?

Does Barrett even listen to what comes out of his own mouth?

"all-in on the right now" but they just traded out of this year's draft and into next year's?

You could use that statement for like 14 or 15 clubs. The only clubs you really couldn't say that about would be Richmond, West Coast and North. Big Brain Barrett at it again.

it shows haha
Yeah sorry haven't caught his dozens of AFL games.

So apparently you are the guru on this bloke, if he is the world beater you claim why is Sydney giving him the arse? They don't usually lose good players. Are you his dad or something?

Does Barrett even listen to what comes out of his own mouth?

"all-in on the right now" but they just traded out of this year's draft and into next year's?

"Saints obtain pick 9 from Essendon for next year's first rounder. Saints not thinking about the now, but twirling into the future. Typical antics from Bassatt. Trash club and it should fold" - Damian Barrett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we offer Tim to the Giants for free, we pay his salary as a thank you fir his many years of service, the Gisnts pull out of the Stringerdeal and leave the Dons stuck for picks for the Kako bid

I see what you're thinking here... Membrey to Giants, we pay the 900k over 4 years, we get band one and pick 9 and end up with quiet the haul of 7, 8, 9 and 10.

Yeah sorry haven't caught his dozens of AFL games.

So apparently you are the guru on this bloke, if he is the world beater you claim why is Sydney giving him the arse? They don't usually lose good players. Are you his dad or something?
Not a Guru, I just went and checked his actual stats rather than dismiss based on a rumour. There is a reason old mate Dalrymple used a top 20 pick on this kid.

• Injured in his first year, 'rumours' about work ethic
  • Literally free

Lance Collard Pick 28, 2023

Ave Disposals: 3
Ave Tackles: 1.7
Ave goals: 0.7
Ave i50: 0.75

• Sick dreads
  • Probably goes to Essendon regardless..
Getting delisted from Sydney is because they can't offer him game time behind Papley and co, wouldn't be the first time we picked up a gem DFA from Sydney ;)

Not a Guru, I just went and checked his actual stats rather than dismiss based on a rumour. There is a reason old mate Dalrymple used a top 20 pick on this kid.

Getting delisted from Sydney is because they can't offer him game time behind Papley and co, wouldn't be the first time we picked up a gem DFA from Sydney ;)
So can't get a game because of Papley, has not played one AFL gam in two seasons but you think he would get a game in front of Butler, Higgins, Owens, Collard and Henry?

ok

Couldn't get a game over Sam Wicks - has to be an attitude thing right?

"St Kilda has also spoken with the 19-year-old [Jacob Konstanty], with the Saints' current recruiting manager Simon Dalrymple at the Swans when he was selected, but they are considered unlikely for his landing spot. Konstanty hasn't played at AFL level yet."

So can't get a game because of Papley, has not played one AFL gam in two seasons but you think he would get a game in front of Butler, Higgins, Owens, Collard and Henry?

ok
Collard hasn't exactly set the world on fire either, so yeah he probably would at some stage which might be why we have met with him and registered interest should he be available as a DFA.

He was injured his first year and then Sydney have been minor premiers his second year, this is a great play imo free hit, former top 20 talent, in the right age bracket. Great stats for a small pressure forward in his draft year.

Actually, nevermind all that Joffa heard a rumour he doesn't work hard ;) scrap the interest!

I Guess Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back