List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was thinking maybe we could pounce on Taranto now that Richmond will probably go full rebuild but he’s just so bad with ball in hand. Almost undoes all his good work and he gets it.
I'd rather try and get Prestia for cheap as an experienced head in place of Shiel but he's perpetually injured so ideally no Tigers:sweatsmile:

Was thinking maybe we could pounce on Taranto now that Richmond will probably go full rebuild but he’s just so bad with ball in hand. Almost undoes all his good work and he gets it.
I know we were talking to his agent very early on this year.

But you are talking about parting with a first round pick here.

I'd rather try and get Prestia for cheap as an experienced head in place of Shiel but he's perpetually injured so ideally no Tigers:sweatsmile:
Shiel, Prestia and Taranto all cut from the same cloth. Went early in draft and were able to get on to high salaries before being found out that they aren’t that good and that they are fragile and can’t stay on the park.

Shiel, Prestia and Taranto all cut from the same cloth. Went early in draft and were able to get on to high salaries before being found out that they aren’t that good and that they are fragile and can’t stay on the park.
Prestias 3 flags suggest otherwise

not to mention BnF in a flag side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So on Steele does anyone think the rumors have legs? Usually where there’s smoke there’s fire 🔥
Like the time we got Josh Kelly, and Heeney….oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back