List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted post
You have the "gull" to remind us, hey!?
Aren't you precious.
There's a nursery, adult nappies, and S&M bib waiting for you over the bridge there from whence you came. You can cry as much as you want over there, where I'm sure you'll milk every entitlement from every governing organization and benefit greatly...you can then moralise to the rest of your lot to your hearts content as you remain painfully oblivious to all that you've received at the expense of all around you. There's nothing more hilarious in life than a minnow pretending it belongs in the deep water.
We know where we sit, YOU clearly do not.
You're out of your depth here little one, and should probably leave and go home.
Good Boy Art GIF by hororo

What a fool :rolleyes:

Excited Ocean Spray GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

Wow what a club, supporters of kiddie fiddlers

Western Bulldogs to pay $5.9m to child sexual abuse victim over paedophile access​

AFL club Western Bulldogs negligent in giving paedophile fundraiser special access to victim in the 1980s, supreme court finds.
Ah, Joffa got in before me.
Nice. 👍

wtf is going on?

joff gets pulled up on a tame gif post with 'is that really necessary joffa'
yet we are reading smart ass opp posts on our board?
Oh missed that, did I get told off. I suppose it's easier to have a go at me than oppo supporters,we saw what happened to a previous mod because he gave a few charity cheat welfare dependant Norf fans a holiday.
We didn't ask these inbred Bulldog supporters to come here.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the measure gents? Flags won?

They made a prelim last year and up until 4 weeks ago sat second and looked every bit a contender for the flag ( 🤮)

They have a better top end than us by some distance.

This ultimately may seem as a wasted year for them. Because that list is primed with stars - which was mostly put together under SoS

Yes Gringo. Hill is and was sensible. How many players at his level have come across to us in the last 15 years?

You don't bring in mature talent when you are nowhere near a flag at the coast of the draft. Ask any non Saints person if that list was Brad Hill, Paddy Rider and Howard off contending. 5 years later and you're trying to sell selling off players to get back into the draft because your mate Gags ****ed that build up.

You don't bring in mature talent when you are nowhere near a flag at the coast of the draft. Ask any non Saints person if that list was Brad Hill, Paddy Rider and Howard off contending. 5 years later and you're trying to sell selling off players to get back into the draft because your mate Gags ****ed that build up.

Why do you keep this straw man going? One frdp acres and Bruce would not have won us a flag.
Our list balance was a mess. Hill is playing better than at any time with us, Howard same in my opinion and are you telling us Ryder was not there to give a young Rohan a chop out and went way above that.
Jones and Butler are still in the 22 like Howard and Hill, you know, the team you keep saying is a top eight team.
Since then we have used our first round every draft, in fact the only time we have not used our frdp since 2015 was 2019.
Coff and Clark 2017
King 2018
Allison 2020
NWM 2021
POU 2022
Wilson 2023
Two top ten this year.
So we didn't use the first once in 10 drafts and four of those five players still are regular senior players.
Your argument makes no sense, one frdp in 10 years would have us competing for the flag? Laughable.
Maybe if we got multiple F/S and NGA's or be North and get inexplicable multiple free dp's we wouldn't have to look at getting rid of players.
Please quit with this myth of yours please, it is just factually incorrect. One first rounder 5 years ago would not make us a flag threat. What planet do you live on?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mitch has had a shocking year but according to the stats still a better year than Kurtis
Lmao what stats, Curtis leads in nearly statistic except disposals with Mitch leading by a whopping 0.7 disposals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back