List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a conspiracy theory I just cooked up.

Making a show of having a lunch with TT- then publicly ruling him out....
would be a clever way to warm us up to the idea of signing an oliver type.

Starts the conversation at least around the possibility...

Agree. Have heard Gubby is pressing on, caught watching Tarryntino films late into the night down at RSEA

Watching Melbourne vs Port

Jeez Oliver is so fking fat and unfit. They've had to move him back to half back at QT where he started his career after 3 disposals in the first

Imagine if we could somehow transform him and somehow get an improved draft hand out of it

He looked absolutely cooked though. It is more likely to end in tears than redemption.

BRAYKING NEWS

Gubby Allen has been seen having lunch with CodRay Weightman

0d3h3slx6ohd1.gif
Good lord she's like a freshly caught fish thrown live in a bucket.
We only get Japanese athletes on TV here, so I missed this incredible impersonation! Did she win?

We only get Japanese athletes on TV here, so I missed this incredible impersonation! Did she win?
When you do the double arm rainbows into a pike backroll front reverse fish flop finishing with the rotating machine-gun leg ..... and you don't flipping score ..... you know that the judges are on the take

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An enormous six months coming up for Clarry, career defining. All of a sudden he's coming from such a long way back I'm seriously thinking now it's not far from over for him. Has to be dropped next week after yesterday's performance, shouldn't play again this year in the ones. Hopefully he can get his shit together and get fit, was verging on embarrassing to watch yesterday.

Some quotes:

"Australian Olympic chef de mission Anna Meares has launched a stern defence of Rachael Gunn after the breakdancer became a viral sensation in Paris....
... but Meares said Gunn has not been applauded enough for her courage."
Gunn has gone dark on social media since questioning the focus on her appearance compared to her male counterparts — part of a battle that has taken a personal toll stretching back years.

“In 2008, she was locked in a room crying, being involved in a male-dominated sport as the only woman,” Meares said.
“That got her to winning the Olympic qualifying event to be here in Paris.

“She is the best breakdancer female that we have for Australia"

The best?
Really?

Christ, applauded for her courage?? It's the Olympics! The pinacle of sporting achievement, what is this person on?

Watching Melbourne vs Port

Jeez Oliver is so fking fat and unfit. They've had to move him back to half back at QT where he started his career after 3 disposals in the first

Imagine if we could somehow transform him and somehow get an improved draft hand out of it
I noticed that too- he is overweight and looks out of shape.

AFAIK, we offered 2 years GC offered 3 years, and we wanted Ben to play HF, he wanted HB and GC committed to that. It's only this year under Hardwick that he's gone forward.
I never understood what we had planned for long. Drafted as a Rioli type forward with craft and flare and we tried to turn him into a half back flanker. We do some absolute stupid shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back