List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the next rooey, dal and Lenny ;)

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Give them too many choices and they seem to get lazy and **** up a lot of them. I'd rather test him out before giving him multiple FRDPs. He ****ed most of the high picks he got at Sydney. His best picks are Warmer and Gulden. Gulden was academy so was always going there though.

Who says I'm in his group chat? I'm in your apartheid group chat.

What if Oliver ends up going off the rails and not seeing out his first season? He's not getting moved on because he's got his shit together.
No body is saying they want him outright.

But if hypothetically that gave you pick 6.

And Battle left.

We would have picks 5-6-7 & Oliver.

Why wouldn’t you try that? That’s a haul that not even we could screw up

Felt really bad for him to be honest.

Even if it was because of the drink. You must have a few things going on to decide to come on here of all things to do, after 5 months of no contact and try abuse people you don’t like
Highest irony is that when he was mod and I couldn't put him on ignore, I completely ghosted him gor two years, comes back to abuse me and I don't even see it .

Anyway back to Trades. I can see Gringo's point. If he is truly cooked, we pay 5.5 million for someone cooked. Would be worse than Hannebery.
However if we got a top pick and got him somewhere near his best for three or four years, it may be worth it.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe he will let me join his Whatsapp group :D

Kevin Brown GIF by Salford Red Devils
Whatsapp group holy shit this is hilarious

And Battle left.

You reckon? I have seen us mess up plenty of them. Oliver is a mess and costs too much cap. On SEN today they were saying the GWS contracts are going to cost the Perryman who they can't afford to keep even though they want to keep him. It's fine now but the reason you are getting a pick is because it's proper crippling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it would just be him and Dard talking about giving each other BDSM day in day out lol.

Sorry, who are you and what have I had to do with you? Did I hand you some change at some point?
Lots of off topic discussion in here for those so sensitive to off topic discussion.

Sorry, who are you and what have I had to do with you? Did I hand you some change at some point?
Lots of off topic discussion in here for those so sensitive to off topic discussion.
Can We all join the Whatsapp group?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was talking about you, not to you geezzzzz.

just memories from what you two used to converse about in the before days

for the sake of clarity, the aforementioned made a return and made a fool of himself, was taken care of by admin

And Battle left.

that sounds like a challenge we're up to

Bulldogs supporter on the draft/trade board saying we were at the Bulldogs VFL game watching Macrae today. No idea how reliable but I'll be glad if we're into him.
Three-time All-Australian Jack Macrae continued to dominate at VFL level, with the Bulldogs star leading the way in Footscray's win over Frankston on Sunday.

Macrae had a game high 36 disposals to go with two goals, while he also had a staggering 17 clearances out of the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back