List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He just called me a Liar and that I make up all this crap.

That he also has a WhatsApp group and they laugh at everything I post in his WhatsApp group.

There was mention of a cat and something about Gringo believing everything I write so he is confused.

He posted something about Joffaboy. But can’t vaguely remember what it was.

That’s the gist of it.

Do you have a cat ?.

Battle would be mad not to go to Hawthorn to be honest, and I think it's highly likely he will. Their form is irresistible, that group will win a Flag. And having said this, as long as we get band 1 compo, we're also winning from the deal. It's a good situation to be in.

Hawthorn going great I still have queries re next year can Chol & Gunston still have the same impact ???, game style will be more scrutinised, minimal injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jones is in for crouch. So only 1 of Shiel or Macrae makes sense.

Both means someone is losing a spot to a 32+ year old.

Shiel would be lucky to play 10 games. He's been injury prone his whole career. He is more likely to play 0 games than 22.

We've been in the wilderness far too long. It's time to be bold. I say we trade everyone on our list for picks.... then we just pick midfielders. Midfielders everywhere. We could get midfielders to cook the food at the club. Midfielder receptionist. If you sign up for a level 2 ultimate membership you get a free midfielder thrown in. There'll be too many to remember their names so we'll just call them MF1, MF2 etc. I can almost smell the flags that'll come our way.

Definitely. He is actually the exact type of player we need.

This side is really lacking a tough edge. We really need a tough little unit like Long, that tackles hard and had a bit of fear factor.

Way too many soft outside types running around at present.
Ben long really didn’t do much at the Saints and some very harsh treatment at the tribunal didn’t help much. He looked a bust at GC last year as well, he played 15 but it was just more of the same. Now along comes Hardwick and he has a different role and looks a very handy player. The only thing that jumps out stats wise is he’s hitting the scoreboard, everything else is pretty much the same.

So if we had kept him who’s spot is he talking, Butler or Higgins ?

He just called me a Liar and that I make up all this crap.

That he also has a WhatsApp group and they laugh at everything I post in his WhatsApp group.

There was mention of a cat and something about Gringo believing everything I write so he is confused.

He posted something about Joffaboy. But can’t vaguely remember what it was.

That’s the gist of it.
I'm surprised I didn't get a mention , I don't think he liked me too much and TBH I wasn't that keen on him after he put my name on here once

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben long really didn’t do much at the Saints and some very harsh treatment at the tribunal didn’t help much. He looked a bust at GC last year as well, he played 15 but it was just more of the same. Now along comes Hardwick and he has a different role and looks a very handy player. The only thing that jumps out stats wise is he’s hitting the scoreboard, everything else is pretty much the same.

So if we had kept him who’s spot is he talking, Butler or Higgins ?

Couple of good games a year. Not enough to lose sleep over.

Way over what he’s worth imo.

They wouldn't do those kind of deals if it wasn't.
Unless we have someone else to spend the cap on its no big deal.
I'd rather waste it on some old guy who we know will retire in a couple of years, than overpay a young guy, and then have to go through the painful process of giving him a pay cut a couple of years later.

I'd rather waste it on some old guy who we know will retire in a couple of years, than overpay a young guy, and then have to go through the painful process of giving him a pay cut a couple of years later.
It’s not the cap it’s the pick, I’m against giving up anything we’d use in this draft for a guy who has a couple of years left and isn’t in his teams best 22. It’s the same every year we give away our player even pay part of their salary like billings then turn around and hand over picks for someone else’s garbage. There are guys who could play that role for a season that will be free like a Jarryd Lyons type or just keep Seb Ross.

no one got screenshots??

Angry Will Ferrell GIF

hope we are deep in on macrae
would slot straight in to our centre

Yes to Macrae

Hello to George

I hope I'm wrong and really hope he can become a decent afl player, but I find the max hall msd descion to be a strange one. Purely for the fact that we have commited to taking a zebra this year. Fair chance we take hipwell who is a clone of hall, a small, not overly quick midfielder. Seems a waste of 2 list spots imo. Time will tell.

I’m the opposite. I would much rather over pay Peatling than Macrae. Or Phillipou than Shiel.

And if no youth wants to come to Moorabin front end a Battle, King, Marshall, Wilkie or Steele. Make someone a Saint for life, and lug the war chest over to next year.

But don’t burn the money just for the sake of it.

I'm surprised I didn't get a mention , I don't think he liked me too much and TBH I wasn't that keen on him after he put my name on here once
You got a mention in the Telegram group.
All nice things too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back