2nds 2024 VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Which is ironic given he played his part after Beecken missed him with the handball

I bet you'd shoot Bambi if you had the chance ...................... :)

Awesome pic; love that the #10 has been saved for Levi and he got to wear it today.

VFL commentator today mentioned it was a tribute to gun #10 Daniel Rich before he was reminded that it might have more to do with his dad, haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty incredible how much worse we are in the middle without a 17 year old kid who hasn't played AFL yet.

Dev was named on the original team list for the VFL, but I think he was a late out. Could be a callup to the 1s this arvo. Or just the emergency.
Worth keeping an eye on I think. Smith was named as an EMG + playing VFL today, but both aren't playing, while Madden [named as an EMG] is. Pies have it too, DeMattia was named as an EMG + on the VFL playing list but isn't playing VFL while their other 2 EMGs are.

Worth keeping an eye on I think. Smith was named as an EMG + playing VFL today, but both aren't playing, while Madden [named as an EMG] is. Pies have it too, DeMattia was named as an EMG + on the VFL playing list but isn't playing VFL while their other 2 EMGs are.

We usually have 1 emergency sit out and the other on reduced minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back