Discussion 2025 Pre-Season Planning Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Never pay over 600k during the season for anyone, looking at you Luke Ryan 🤬
ef0da284-07be-4e43-84c6-0c111b506781_text.gif

Zac Fisher, lock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never pay over 600k during the season for anyone, looking at you Luke Ryan 🤬
This was my downfall in 2024!

I’ve loaded up, prepared and paid up for premiums who hardly tonned up after I’ve traded them in :mad:

So, in 2025 I’m not going to pay up for these temptresses

Quick look at who's been on my mind for the different lines. No more then 110 average. (couple of exceptions)

Defenders

Jordan Clark - Still improving and has x faxctor
Nic Martin - Still improving and racks up getting the ball
NWM - Lock that shit in. Year upon year he's getting better. In fact he's much improved now then the start of the year. Can see him getting mid time. One of the first picked.
Tom Stewart - He's to old, sure, but with Chris Scott willing to throw him in the middle now he's a standout. Cannot overlook. Could see him average 120+

Mids

Ed Richards - He is a star mid on the rise. The dogs looked much better once he started in the guts.
Gulden - Right on the price limit yet he's on the rise and we all know good he is.

Rucks

Xerri - Dominates everyone

Forwards

Rankine - Star

Expensive

Sheezel - star
Naicos - star

Hayden Young once he builds the tank will be unstoppable, first locked for me 🔐

Quick look at who's been on my mind for the different lines. No more then 110 average. (couple of exceptions)

Defenders

Jordan Clark - Still improving and has x faxctor
Nic Martin - Still improving and racks up getting the ball
NWM - Lock that shit in. Year upon year he's getting better. In fact he's much improved now then the start of the year. Can see him getting mid time. One of the first picked.
Tom Stewart - He's to old, sure, but with Chris Scott willing to throw him in the middle now he's a standout. Cannot overlook. Could see him average 120+

Mids

Ed Richards - He is a star mid on the rise. The dogs looked much better once he started in the guts.
Gulden - Right on the price limit yet he's on the rise and we all know good he is.

Rucks

Xerri - Dominates everyone

Forwards

Rankine - Star

Expensive

Sheezel - star
Naicos - star
Like the Richards pick, may well do the same.

Flanders and Sheezel will be my expensive picks I think. Both should be defenders. Maybe Bont too. Reckon I'll FADE Daicos, with Collingwood dropping off there will be enough down games to get him cheaper.

Really like will day as a starting pick next year, about to move into sp territory I think
He's on the watchlist for sure, only issue is he gets injuries.

There are a few that will be in the $550-600k range that appeal -

Petracca
Anderson
Young (will need to see higher TOG)
Oliver (hard to ignore if he has a good preseason could be sub $500k)
Rozee
Day
Richards

He's on the watchlist for sure, only issue is he gets injuries.

There are a few that will be in the $550-600k range that appeal -

Petracca
Anderson
Young (will need to see higher TOG)
Oliver (hard to ignore if he has a good preseason could be sub $500k)
Rozee
Day
Richards
Agree with most of those mate, rozee will need to seriously impress me to get a spot in my team again, had him from the start of the year and he’s burnt me so many times this year

Agree with most of those mate, rozee will need to seriously impress me to get a spot in my team again, had him from the start of the year and he’s burnt me so many times this year
It's hard to trust again when they hurt you so.......

Could be the year to go very cheap in midfield. The ruck line will cost less. Might be able to get a premo in at M6. Haven't done the maths but something like.

D - Flanders, Sheezel, NWM, Coleman, Rookies x4
M - Serong, Rozee, Petracca, Young, Oliver, Day, rookies x5
R - Meek, Xerri, donut
F - Rankine, BSmith, Phillipou, rookies x5

It's hard to trust again when they hurt you so.......

Could be the year to go very cheap in midfield. The ruck line will cost less. Might be able to get a premo in at M6. Haven't done the maths but something like.

D - Flanders, Sheezel, NWM, Coleman, Rookies x4
M - Serong, Rozee, Petracca, Young, Oliver, Day, rookies x5
R - Meek, Xerri, donut
F - Rankine, BSmith, Phillipou, rookies x5
Looks good as an early look at a potential team, will Flanders and sheezel keep def eligibility? Rookies should be pretty good this year as it seems to be a decent draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2025 Pre-Season Planning Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back