Player Watch #21: Callum Coleman-Jones - out for season after suffering Achilles rupture vs CFC on GoodFriday - go well CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Teakle would have 4 or 5 more goals to his name if our ****ing skipper looked up and saw him on his own. The bloke (Teakle) finds space.

You should watch him next time we play. If he’s playing. He’s not the worst ive seen in the jumper
You're right that he certainly isn't the worst. He always tries, which puts him ahead of a few. But he isn't the second key forward we need and he can't ruck.

You're right that he certainly isn't the worst. He always tries, which puts him ahead of a few. But he isn't the second key forward we need and he can't ruck.
I think he has more improvement. I like Tess. Blue collar footy player having a crack and definitely isn’t a disappointment. Another pre season, in the gym, who knows? He’s 25.. could improve again.

i'm glad some here arent in charge

this bloke is rated a lot higher internally than on here

was playing in our best team pre injury

he will challenge for the teakle spot at some point in the year
So was biggy, think about that for a moment.

the only thing ccj did consistently was get in Souvas way, at least Pink and teakle ( who are in no certain terms world beaters and likely neither of them will play if darling gets a run) could wax with souva.

Teakle would have 4 or 5 more goals to his name if our ****ing skipper looked up and saw him on his own. The bloke (Teakle) finds space.

You should watch him next time we play. If he’s playing. He’s not the worst ive seen in the jumper
He does get on his own, I'll give him that. He is 25 - same as CCJ and has shown a bit more.

duck Yeah:

Jy Simpkin is a shit footballer but that Brynn Teakle is pretty good.

i'm glad some here arent in charge

this bloke is rated a lot higher internally than on here

was playing in our best team pre injury

he will challenge for the teakle spot at some point in the year
We had no one else over 190cm available ffs

i'd be paying out pink's lowly based 1 year trigger before anyone else

Pink is twice the footballer of ccj

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #21: Callum Coleman-Jones - out for season after suffering Achilles rupture vs CFC on GoodFriday - go well CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back