Player Watch #21: Noah Balta - Signed Until 2032

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You that blind you can’t see what’s going here. Some big picture play happening here.
Yes campaigner I can see beyond blinded eyes that it’s a rebuild, and while I’m glad to clear out anyone that’s too big in their own eyes for this club. It’s going to be a long and painful climb back or are you kidding yourself it won’t be ?

Family Guy Cockroach GIF

Seriously though what a guy. Could've waited 12 months and pretty much picked which club he wanted to get to but has shown faith. Good lad. Leadership.

DEFENDER.
how good are his comments about the mentoring from Astbury, Rance and Grimes <3

Doubt it. Western suburbs kid. EDFL boy...played for Mon Conti's club Doutta Stars. She didn't want to play for Abers. ****. Now Ricky McLean & Liam McBean are the greatest things out of Aberfeldie.

That league had good players. Wayne Harmes was a cut above.
Had tough clubs like Broadmeadows ~ had to have divvy van attend their games.
Doutta Stars had some ****s who loved a fight. Their club song used to be the Mickey Mouse club. Walt Disney must've threatened to sue em. Now its Collingwood's

Pfffft. Broadmeadows. Play Jacana and get out of that alive

Pfffft. Broadmeadows. Play Jacana and get out of that alive

Jacana. Brings back memories. Played against Chris Johnson’s bro, Adam when he played for Jacana. We played rep footy together for RDFL.

One day playing against Jacana, he comes over and says to me, bro the guy your playing on is nuts, he will kill you and smile about, be careful. I thought he was kidding to put me off my game.

Turned around and had a campaigner with face and neck tattoos and I felt it that day. He wasn’t lying. It was U16’s.

Jacana, the poor area of Broadmeadows….

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #21: Noah Balta - Signed Until 2032

Remove this Banner Ad

Back