21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Oops ... Had Mcpharlin lined up for my next pick.
In fact if RUNVS didn't have the pick next to me I would have probably picked him, but was sure JP Kennedy wouldn't survive his two picks and ultimately went for the Mid.

He wasn't going to survive it. I was going to take Kennedy no doubt. In fact I am in a bit of a bind right now as I was hoping one of Kennedy or Cripps would make it to my pick.

Sorry guys, I was asleep. Or maybe acclimatizing to the Paris Games clock.

Anyway

Melbourne Select

Pick 70

Rowan Marshall

RUNVS

He has had a down 18 months but prior to that he has been quality, especially as a pure extractor.

So with that said Carlton, with pick 71 select Clayton Oliver.

theasian you're up.

He has had a down 18 months but prior to that he has been quality, especially as a pure extractor.

So with that said Carlton, with pick 71 select Clayton Oliver.

theasian you're up.

Can't use recency bias.

He's one of the best midfielders in MFC's history. Even if he does bugger all for the next 3-4 years.

Last edited:
With Pick 72 Sydney Select Harris Andrews.

Has developed as a intercept marking CHB the last couple of years and prior to that played as a FB, so he gives the team good flexibility in defence

Can't use recency bias.

He's one of the best midfielders in MFC's history. Even if he does bugger all for the next 3-4 years.

Yes. I was getting a bit worried having missed out on Cripps and Kennedy so I was very relieved when I saw Oliver was still available.

I also considered Tom Mitchell but his best was only 2 years and I also considered Tom Liberatore but then I thought "how often have I actually been worried about Liberatore tearing the Swans apart" and quickly discounted him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Pick 72 Sydney Select Harris Andrews.

Has developed as a intercept marking CHB the last couple of years and prior to that played as a FB, so he gives the team good flexibility in defence
He was always going to go before I could get him. 64 intercepts ranked 3rd

Admittedly not full but my team so far.

B: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx
HB: xxxx, Taylor, xxxx
C: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx
HF: Milne, Lloyd, Rioli
F: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx
Foll: xxxx, Oliver, xxxx
Int: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxxx
Lloyd only wants FF though.

Oh this is getting good.

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

I'm doing maths in my head about who's likely to take who, looking at my lists and which positions I can afford to hold off on and what strategy I should be employing. I think I know what I want to settle on but I'm not sure if they'll be around.

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back