21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

With Pick 74 Fremantle Select Shannon Hurn

After missing Harris Andrews and James Sicily we needed to reassess. While there were still solid tall KPD's available they were a significant drop from the elite key defenders already taken. We decided to go for a Two time All Australian defender able to take on the best forwards in the game, provide precise delivery from defense, game smarts but importantly strong leadership potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After missing Harris Andrews and James Sicily we needed to reassess. While there were still solid tall KPD's available they were a significant drop from the elite key defenders already taken. We decided to go for a Two time All Australian defender able to take on the best forwards in the game, provide precise delivery from defense, game smarts but importantly strong leadership potential.
And a player that never ages he looked 45 when he was drafted, he could wait for your decisions as long as you want! haha:laughing:

Purple7x08_24 is going for value midfielders it looks like. Their first choice might be a Jordan Lewis or Joel Corey type - nothing wrong with that. I bet he wants Mundy to slide.

Jeff Farmer

FB:***
CHB:***
C:*Patrick Cripps*
CHF:*Barry Hall*
FF:Jeff FarmerFraser Gehrig*
R:*Chris Judd*
INT:***

whatwhatsaywhat

Purple7x08_24 is going for value midfielders it looks like. Their first choice might be a Jordan Lewis or Joel Corey type - nothing wrong with that. I bet he wants Mundy to slide.
Not really. I've got my midfielders sorted. Not sure how long they will last though.

I'm not sure what my next two picks will be. I'm going to be looking for a value tall defender if they're still available.

Jordan Lewis is definitely a back up option but I don't want too many Hawks.

Not really. I've got my midfielders sorted. Not sure how long they will last though.

I'm not sure what my next two picks will be. I'm going to be looking for a value tall defender if they're still available.

Jordan Lewis is definitely a back up option but I don't want too many Hawks.

Very understandable. I have Rioli in my team but I am worried about getting a second one as they will likely breed and before I know it I will have 100 Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back