21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

This is honestly a great value pick and the kind of heist I wanted to pull off with the ruck situation. There's still a few decent ones left though.

TBH this was a fearful selection as I felt like my chances of snagging him were drying up.

Lucky he fell through this like he did in 2012.

You giant gaping bum hole!!!!

I mean...Great pick mate 😆

Why did this remind me of the song contest results time?

Further, any whores being picked up or any billy worthy players?

Pick 79 - Windrunners - Zach Merrett

Already 3 x AA and 4 x club B&F and almost certain to be 4 & 5 after this year with more to come.

Tenacious in the contest, hard running as anyone and one of the most beautiful kicks in the comp. Give him space and he will tear you apart.

FB
CHBCorey Enright
C
RMax GawnScott PendleburyZach Merrett
CHF
FFTaylor Walker
B

boncer34 you’re up

whatwhatsaywhat take your pick whenever you are ready too!

Last edited:
Guardian Hawk.

It's StePHen Milne and not SteVen.

Already 3 x AA and 4 x club B&F and almost certain to be 4 & 5 after this year with more to come.

Tenacious in the contest, hard running as anyone and one of the most beautiful kicks in the comp. Give him space and he will tear you apart.

boncer34 you’re up

Not bad.

Thought he'd've been picked up later on.

Fantastic get.

Getting close to being my all time favourite Don is Zerrett.

Not bad.

Thought he'd've been picked up later on.

Fantastic get.

Getting close to being my all time favourite Don is Zerrett.
I actually had someone else in mind at this pick assuming Merrett would have been gone. But looks like my list is a bit different to everyone else’s 😅

Reckon he would be rated even higher if Essendon ever had a forward line worth kicking to!

boncer34 you’re up

Feck sake. Greene and Merritt both on top of my list for next pick 😭🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm taking a bloke who's awards are basically non-existent, he never won a B&F, he (somehow) never made the AA team and his selflessness kept him from being a premiership player.

Simon Prestigiacomo.

Presti was always a hero of mine despite being the enemy in black and white. A no nonsense key defender who was with the best of them defensive wise.

FB - Prestigiacomo -
HB - Lake -
C - - -
HF - Lucas -
F - Fevola -
R Goodes - -
Int - - - -
Sub -

I'm taking a bloke who's awards are basically non-existent, he never won a B&F, he (somehow) never made the AA team and his selflessness kept him from being a premiership player.

Simon Prestigiacomo.

Presti was always a hero of mine despite being the enemy in black and white. A no nonsense key defender who was with the best of them defensive wise.

FB - Prestigiacomo -
HB - Lake -
C - - -
HF - Lucas -
F - Fevola -
R Goodes - -
Int - - - -
Sub -
I had Presti on the list

Okay....I'm probably going to get flamed for this as I'm picking on potential.
Regency bias...Maybe, however I think this young man has a better than even chance ending up as a future HOF player.

WCE pick 81 - Harley Reid

Danger and Reid together. Dynamic and power = Orgasm face

I really hope my next choice makes it too. It'll be close

Fadge - Your go mate

Last edited:
Some great selections.

Luke Jackson for me.

The Unicorn. And will be solo ruck - none of this role sharing rubbish.

Write up later.

Simon Prestigiacomo.

FB - Prestigiacomo -
HB - Lake -
C - - -
HF - Lucas -
F - Fevola -
R Goodes - -
Int - - - -
Sub -
I'll be honest with you, I'm not happy about players like this disappearing so early.

Some great selections.

Luke Jackson for me.

The Unicorn. And will be solo ruck - none of this role sharing rubbish.

Write up later.
I had him on my list. I thought he might last another round.

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back