21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Moore

1721951897456.png

Was Leigh Brown Fwd Def or both.

Im wondering if anyone is considering picking more skilled players out of position. Instead of a half back. Picking the best mid

Brown was definitely a true utility that played everywhere, even in the same game. Back, forward and 2nd ruck as well. He was instrumental in collingwoods 2010 flag as a ruck that drifted forward.

Zak Butters

Mr Meow

Last edited:
MrMeow would like to select 5x All Australian.....Simon Goodwin.

A great choice I might add.

MrMeow would like to select 5x All Australian.....Simon Goodwin.

A great choice I might add.
Damn, thought he was gonna slip much deeper. Great pick.

I genuinely can't believe this guy slipped through so much. Is basically a half back Scott Pendlebury in that he has great skills and seemed to always have as much time as he wanted to dispose of the ball. Also one of my favourite non-Swans players.

With pick 100 Cartlon select Robert Murphy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely can't believe this guy slipped through so much. Is basically a half back Scott Pendlebury in that he has great skills and seemed to always have as much time as he wanted to dispose of the ball. Also one of my favourite non-Swans players.

More because of his position and nothing else.

Played as a Half Forward early in his career too.

Great player every team needs someone like him and he did it better than most.

I don't know. I think half backs in the modern game are so important. They setup so much attack from defence.

Yep.

Murphy would have been even better had he started playing even 15 years later.

Played as an undersized center half forward at times also, was a slightly different game then.

Also to the person that puts in the current teams, you have insulted Sam Taylor by calling him "Harry" :p

Gold Coast take Daniel Kerr and Drew Petrie

MarcMaverick

Remove this Banner Ad

21st Century draft - full 22 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back