Player Watch #26 Luke Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

d05af3810baa11138a15ef8d759b18c8

Luke Parker
Luke Parker has plenty of football ahead and has already compiled a resume packed with impressive achievements. Since landing at the Sydney Swans via the 2010 AFL Draft, he has won a 2012 premiership medal, earned All Australian selection and won two Bob Skilton medals. In 2015, he was added to the club’s leadership group at the age of just 22, and has led the team as a co-captain alongside Josh Kennedy and Dane Rampe since 2019. While Parker is among the league’s elite midfielders, his strong marking and expert game awareness make him a genuine threat when rotating through the forward line.

Luke Parker
DOB: 25 October 1992
DEBUT: 2011
DRAFT: #40, 2010 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Langwarrin (Vic)/Dandenong U18

Last edited by a moderator:

The only delusional aspect is you.

The best Sydney mid of this century only made it 290 games.

If your time runs out so be it.
Good thing it's still running.

The last few pages here are pretty ****en odd 🤣 You all are on edge.

All I will say is the club were very odd about the whole thing and ultimately maybe Horse just reads this thread and got his shits and giggles ?? because you all went nutty.

But why didn't they just pick him Thursday? what was the logic and the message ?

Because all it did say was the Club had some doubts around it, especially banging on about Mills hitting his numbers.

Anyway I think everyone here loves him to some degree surely, Just don't hack kick and i'll be happy

The last few pages here are pretty ****en odd 🤣 You all are on edge.

All I will say is the club were very odd about the whole thing and ultimately maybe Horse just reads this thread and got his shits and giggles ?? because you all went nutty.

But why didn't they just pick him Thursday? what was the logic and the message ?

Because all it did say was the Club had some doubts around it, especially banging on about Mills hitting his numbers.

Anyway I think everyone here loves him to some degree surely, Just don't hack kick and i'll be happy
No hacks today.

Hitting targets with ease.

No hacks today.

Hitting targets with ease.

Yep outstanding , play like that every week and he will be wearing a medal in a few months .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been quiet on Parker because I've been genuinely undecided. His games at VFL level weren't exactly awe inspiring and didn't demand selection. But, on the other hand, he's a champion who at his age should still have a fair bit of gas in the tank.

His game today was a statement. VFL isn't his level.

I've been quiet on Parker because I've been genuinely undecided. His games at VFL level weren't exactly awe inspiring and didn't demand selection. But, on the other hand, he's a champion who at his age should still have a fair bit of gas in the tank.

His game today was a statement. VFL isn't his level.
Our VFL side is such a chaotic rabble, nobody looks particularly good in the VFL matches.

Class is class. Parker was always going to rise to the occasion.

Parker for Wicks was pretty good after all laid more tackles after coming on from sub in the 75th minute than Wicks has in any game this season
Kicked more goals too. Guess he had another day out.

Looks pretty dumb after that performance.

Or a genius for making him work?

Either way to me from the outside dropping wicks, picking wicks, dropping wicks.

Then telling Parker he could he sub, but he won't be sub to get match conditioning but then he will be sub.

Seems unnecessary, also Wicks basically dropped twice won't help a confidence player. Parker clearly not phased but still

Or a genius for making him work?

Either way to me from the outside dropping wicks, picking wicks, dropping wicks.

Then telling Parker he could he sub, but he won't be sub to get match conditioning but then he will be sub.

Seems unnecessary, also Wicks basically dropped twice won't help a confidence player. Parker clearly not phased but still
Sorry I thought you meant he was suggesting he wasn't coming in this week due to match sharpness.

Yeah this was my point the other day. I called it akin to "trolling" but call it what you want we made a mess of it.

Based on his comment to lynch he was absolutely unimpressed with being sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #26 Luke Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back