Game Day 2nd Preliminary Final VFL. Collingwood v Footscray (2.40pm see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

18af638ea28e0d860895d193c408a0d0.jpg
Just took this picture of the middle. Yikes. Its ugly. Absolute mud heap. Rest of the ground looks OK though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sier sure was a great choice as our first draft pick. Supposedly available but not in the team or an extended VFL bench. Until he proves otherwise, which I am fairly certain he won't, he is one of the worst draft picks we have made in years.
We'll have to wait and see, I guess, but some outside speed would've been handy at that pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sier sure was a great choice as our first draft pick. Supposedly available but not in the team or an extended VFL bench. Until he proves otherwise, which I am fairly certain he won't, he is one of the worst draft picks we have made in years.
Well, he is still only 18, not 19 until December, and therefore one of the youngest players in the competition. Given that he's also a big-bodied type and they would have expected him to take a while to develop, and that he's had plenty of injury concerns, I think we do need to give him a bit more time!!

18af638ea28e0d860895d193c408a0d0.jpg
Just took this picture of the middle. Yikes. Its ugly. Absolute mud heap. Rest of the ground looks OK though

Looks Terrible. Who does that Suit?

Hes not even 19 yet for god sake.

This year was a write-off with injuries, hopefully next year will be better.

Hopefully.

Looks Terrible. Who does that Suit?
Suits us if anything with Rupert Wills the clearance kid. Huge wind advantage to the williamstown road end too (left of TV)

Suits us if anything with Rupert Wills the clearance king. Huge wind advantage to the williamstown road end too (left of TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2nd Preliminary Final VFL. Collingwood v Footscray (2.40pm see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back