Game Day 2nd Preliminary Final VFL. Collingwood v Footscray (2.40pm see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep he had a tough first year, a few injuries and so forth. Hopefully gets a good run at it next year and shows what he can do.
Just what we need - a pick from left field who is injury prone. Anyway, I am taking up valuable space and time for players who are capable of making the VFL squad of 27. Let's concentrate on those players capable of making the cut albeit at VFL level. Go Pies. Why isn't Cloke playing?

Just what we need - a pick from left field who is injury prone. Anyway, I am taking up valuable space and time for players who are capable of making the VFL squad of 27. Let's concentrate on those players capable of making the cut albeit at VFL level. Go Pies. Why isn't Cloke playing?
My question was why isn't Marsh playing, but anyway.
Cheer hard today, folks - I can get there for the granny!

18af638ea28e0d860895d193c408a0d0.jpg
Just took this picture of the middle. Yikes. Its ugly. Absolute mud heap. Rest of the ground looks OK though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I love a bit of the old fashioned mud wrestling, slip and sliding:p

He is not listed as injured in the AFL squad list on p1. Those with season ending injuries are in italics. Not my fault if the OP can't get the facts right.

Do you honestly take our injury list seriously? I know I don't. I just know he hurt his back and hasn't played since then.

Not sure what I did, just said that he had a tough year with injury. He was picked by the club so it is what it is. As I said hope he gets a good run at it and shows good signs next year.

He is not listed as injured in the AFL squad list on p1. Those with season ending injuries are in italics. Not my fault if the OP can't get the facts right.

It hasn't been officially confirmed that he is actually out for the season with injury. Can only go on what is officially confirmed. Get your hand off it.

So the list from the OP is useless then?

Eligible AFL Players:
Brayden Sier
Tim Golds
Brent Macaffer
Darrean Wyatt
Tom Phillips
Jonathon Marsh
Rupert Wills
Matthew Goodyear
Corey Gault
Jarrod Witts
Ben Crocker
Timothy Broomhead
Tyson Goldsack

Alan Toovey
Jack Frost
Marley Williams
Adam Oxley

Italics - ruled out with season-ending injury

Eligible AFL Players:
Brayden Sier
Tim Golds
Brent Macaffer
Darrean Wyatt
Tom Phillips
Jonathon Marsh
Rupert Wills
Matthew Goodyear
Corey Gault
Jarrod Witts
Ben Crocker
Timothy Broomhead
Tyson Goldsack

Alan Toovey
Jack Frost
Marley Williams
Adam Oxley

All bar Sier have been officially confirmed as either fit to play or out with season-ending injury.

You really are carrying on over nothing...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eligible AFL Players:
Brayden Sier
Tim Golds
Brent Macaffer
Darrean Wyatt
Tom Phillips
Jonathon Marsh
Rupert Wills
Matthew Goodyear
Corey Gault
Jarrod Witts
Ben Crocker
Timothy Broomhead
Tyson Goldsack

Alan Toovey
Jack Frost
Marley Williams
Adam Oxley

Come on, TGG. MagpieBat does a fantastic job with this thread.
Ease up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2nd Preliminary Final VFL. Collingwood v Footscray (2.40pm see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back