2nd Test Australia v Pakistan Dec 26--30 1000hrs @ the MCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I can’t remember who in the revolving door of captains did every Aussie test match. You must feel so good to know that, it’s vital information…
Mate you literally embarrassed yourself with that stupid "captain woke" pot shot.

And as for blaming our players when the umpires get a decision wrong, I wonder how you felt when your idiot keeper cost your team the game at lords and when your skipper had a sook about it in front of the media.

I really think Smith and Labuschagne get bogged down far too much these days. They look more worried about getting out than looking to score which we all know isn't ideal. Smith in particular looks like every ball his first thought it on how to get through the delivery.
We need to accept that Smith is clearly past his best.

Mate you literally embarrassed yourself with that stupid "captain woke" pot shot.

And as for blaming our players when the umpires get a decision wrong, I wonder how you felt when your idiot keeper cost your team the game at lords and when your skipper had a sook about it in front of the media.

But that is different, spirit of the game when it suits them don't you know?

Don't you know England are always the victim, Brittania waves the rules etc, something about moral victories blah derp.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

He was pretty stupid to do that around Australians, but says a lot that Carey was in form and hasn’t made a run since, clearly it affected him!!! He’s lucky there are no good keepers in Australia.

We need to accept that Smith is clearly past his best.
That's not hard, it's fairly obvious. The frequency in which he's out LBW now when it was his strength before is somewhat alarming.

Having said that I query the mental side of it, like I said he really doesn't look like he's trying to score anymore. A change in intent could help

But that is different, spirit of the game when it suits them don't you know?

Don't you know England are always the victim, Brittania waves the rules etc, something about moral victories blah derp.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s that like Australians and ‘mateship’ when it suits them and when they get caught, they throw their junior teammate under the bus like the great bowling trio did to Bancroft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haris Rauf currently has an economy of 2.25 in the Stars/Sixers match. I didn't think he wanted to play test cricket.

Difference between bowling 4 overs and 20+ in a day

It’s that like Australians and ‘mateship’ when it suits them and when they get caught, they throw their junior teammate under the bus like the great bowling trio did to Bancroft?
Are you literally six years old? You probably sit there in your room yelling out to your mum how busy you are doing your homework.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd Test Australia v Pakistan Dec 26--30 1000hrs @ the MCG

Back