3 best midfielders in 2007.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares? The best player perform the best when it counts the most ie finals. Judd and Kerr are both easily the best and have proven that over the last 2 years.

If you are massively biased..
:D

Funny you say that.

Most Eagles supporters admit/say Kerr hasn't been as good this season. And that he's been quite dissapointing.

So you're calling a set of supporters 'biased', for talking down the performances of their player. :D

right.............. :p

So?

He isn't nearly as effective or damaging as Harvey.

There's few, if any more offensively damanging midfielders in the game than Harvey.

oh and Daniel Harris, Sam Mitchell > Daylight > who is he again? foley?

Probably not hard to shine in a team with a grand total of one success approaching the end of the season.
number 1 in running bounces in the afl as well. number 5 in afl for goal assists :rolleyes:

The Foleys, Kerrs, etc are behind on 2007. The gap is obvious.

:D
Funny you say that.

Most Eagles supporters admit/say Kerr hasn't been as good this season. And that he's been quite dissapointing.

So you're calling a set of supporters 'biased', for talking down the performances of their player. :D

right.............. :p
No i called you and zebra biased.
Refer to the highlighted player... He said FOLEY too... i know kerr hasn't been that good all year but foley has been elite and if you think harvey has been better then him you are either biased or don't watch much footy

1. Mitchell
2. Bartel
3. Black

people have to get over Judd. He is not having one of his best seasons. He was over shadowed by Kerr until Kerr was injured and now he is injured himself.

I will quite happily have Kerr, Judd, Bartel, Ablett, Hodge, Mitchell, Dal Santo wearing the red and black.

How good would that be. :cool:

Hows Harvey for goal assists being he is a receiver and in no way comparable to any other noted mid fielders in a defensive manner it's ridiculous to class him simply under 'midfielder' and expect him to rank he isn't playing the same role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No i called you and zebra biased.
Refer to the highlighted player... He said FOLEY too... i know kerr hasn't been that good all year but foley has been elite and if you think harvey has been better then him you are either biased or don't watch much footy
So I'm biased for stating (correctly) that a player is obviously > than some Richmond upstart?

Harvey has been doing it for years (at a high level) and incredibly has produced his > season to date in 2007. For a such a high-level performer, this is noticeably amazing.

As for watching football. I've seen every single game of football ever played.

And the evidence I've gathered (which is significant) points to the obvious truth relating to in 2007, Harvey > Foley.

Foley's impact can be generalised by his teams performances.

Hows Harvey for goal assists being he is a receiver and in no way comparable to any other noted mid fielders in a defensive manner it's ridiculous to class him simply under 'midfielder' and expect him to rank he isn't playing the same role.
He plays in the midfield. :rolleyes:

And defensively? most of the players comedically listed in this thread are inadequate in said regard.

Harvey has been amazing this year. He has absolutely ripped sides apart on a regular basis. I've watched a bit of a Richmond, and whilst Foley is impressive and will be a gun, on no planet has he had a better year than Harvey.

Pull out the goal assist stats and lets have a look...

But on goals:

Foley has kicked 4 goals...Harvey has kicked 19.

So I'm biased for stating (correctly) that a player is obviously > than some Richmond upstart?.
That statement shows that you are.. the MAJORITY of unbiased supporters (including myself ) have posted that foley > harvey... so how exactly is it obvious (with the exception of north supporters) that harvey is better?

That statement shows that you are.. the MAJORITY of unbiased supporters (including myself ) have posted that foley > harvey... so how exactly is it obvious (with the exception of north supporters) that harvey is better?
no, no, no.... you see the prevailing fact/point here is one which states you are biased.

after watching your team lose to North Melbourne,

again and again.... x infinity

over time, you've evidently developed a deep seeded hatred toward the football club.

rendering you incapable of presenting an objective opinion on this serious discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

3 best midfielders in 2007.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back