3 best midfielders in 2007.

Remove this Banner Ad

imo i would say out of bartell.. foley.. mitchell..

i dont know how anyone can say foley is a hack and should not be considered, when he is the #1 clearance man in comp.
and this while bein in quite possibly the weakest team in the comp
and without bein under a dominant ruckman.........

in 2 or 3 yrs time imo he will be a superstar.......

Didn't we.....kinda sorta... beat you this year?.... wait lemme check......
Kangaroos 2.4 5.4 7.6 10.10 70
Hawthorn 1.3 3.6 8.12 13.13 91
yeh that right.... we did!
Your still grasping at straws though i see...
that doesn't alter the countless beatings you've watched your team cop from North Melbourne over the 12 years of your life.

do you people not watch the football.....
anyone who doesnt have Garry Ablett in the top three is a fool, he will win the brownlow by a mile, having a stellar season, best mid in the comp at the moment followed by Bartel and the third is debatable, possibly rob harvery, possibly Judd, maybe Harvey(definite MAYBE) along with a long list of other mids

that doesn't alter the countless beatings you've watched your team cop from North Melbourne over the 12 years of your life.

All that counts is this year, unless of course you wan't and like to talk about the past, where Hawthorn has won more premierships, 2 against your mob, less spoons than your mob, basically how can you hate another team that thats been an inferior club in every facet. its more pity than anything.
:thumbsu:

Ablett's been the best player in the comp this year so why wouldn't he be the best Midfielder this year? He's been the best on ground in like 8 of our last 13 matches. People are putting Judd in but his last 2 months haven't been great.

1. Ablett
2. Bartel
3. Foley

All that counts is this year, unless of course you wan't and like to talk about the past, where Hawthorn has won more premierships, 2 against your mob, less spoons than your mob, basically how can you hate another team that thats been an inferior club in every facet. its more pity than anything.
:thumbsu:
yes,

but in your 12 year lifetime, you've been witness to many 'go home w/tail between legs' beatings from North Melbourne.

it's a matter of built up rage, anger and frustration. the tears are frequent and now the anger is flowing.

it's only natural to hate something your team has struggled so much against over the years. you're sort of normal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes,

but in your 12 year lifetime, you've been witness to many 'go home w/tail between legs' beatings from North Melbourne.

it's a matter of built up rage, anger and frustration. the tears are frequent and now the anger is flowing.

it's only natural to hate something your team has struggled so much against over the years. you're sort of normal.

I'm sorry, as much as you wan't me to hate your club and make it feel important, i just don't. The kangaroos are an insignificant club.
My memory goes alot further back than the past 12 years, I can't hate a club that Hawthorn won premierships against and dominated against over a 20 year period, I'm sorry but the good times really outweigh the avg so called 12 years you seem to harp on alot about. :)

I'm sorry i couldn't help build up your self esteem. :(

I'm sorry, as much as you wan't me to hate your club and make it feel important, i just don't. The kangaroos are an insignificant club.
My memory goes alot further back than the past 12 years, I can't hate a club that Hawthorn won premierships against and dominated against over a 20 year period, I'm sorry but the good times really outweigh the avg so called 12 years you seem to harp on alot about. :)

I'm sorry i couldn't help build up your self esteem. :(
Dipper86 (I presume 20/21) since you've been literate (well, somewhat :D) your club hasn't won a premiership.

Modern insignificance my friend.

It's nice to see your club win a premiership and be able to recite the alphabet at the same time.

Not sure which one you'll master first.

Dipper86 (I presume 20/21) since you've been literate (well, somewhat :D) your club hasn't won a premiership.

Modern insignificance my friend.

It's nice to see your club win a premiership and be able to recite the alphabet at the same time.

Not sure which one you'll master first.

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings. :)

You ain't very good at this, 86 stands for the year he dominated the competition in which he won the Brownlow, not the year i was born.

ohh well 0 from 2 keep your chin up son. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

3 best midfielders in 2007.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back